Chapter 4

Gavin comes in Piper's dorm at twelve in the morning. He sees Piper sitting on her bed with Lev and they were laughing. He walks over to her and sits down beside her. He puts his arm around her and kisses her neck. " What you doing angel? Before she can answer, Lev asks a question. " Wait, who are you? "
Gavin smiles at the thought of being Piper's boyfriend. " I'm Piper's boyfriend. ". Gavin can't help but smiles as he says that.
" And you? " Gavin stops smiling and waits for an answer. " I'm Lev. " Gavin laughs. " ...Okay...but like. Who are you to Piper? " Piper answers. " I'm his tuto- ". Lev interrupts. " We're exes, and- ". Then Gavin interrupts. " Wait. Piper, I thought you said you didn't date anyone after we broke up. " He takes his arm from around her.
She puts his arm back around her and whispers to him. " Gav, can we talk about this after I'm done tutoring? " Gavin starts getting upset. " Not to mention, why the f*ck are you ' tutoring ' at twelve in the f*cking morning? " Piper gets upset as well. " What, you don't believe me or something? " Gavin sighs.
" I never said that, but why can't I randomly wake up at twelve in the morning and go make out with my angel? " Everyone is getting annoyed and Lev jumps into the conversation. " Look, can't you just leave so we can fi- "
Gavin stands up. " Excuse you, I have every right to be in here with MY GIRL whenever the f*ck I want. But I'm the one who should go? Nope, bye. " Piper hits him. " Gav! Don't be rude. "
" I'm not being rude. But he has the nerve to tell me to leave. B*tch no, she's my girl. " Lev sighs. " Well then I'll go, sheesh. "

Lev leaves and Piper stares at Gavin in a ' I'm gonna kill you ' way. "

" What? " He says. " Gavin, that was so mean. " He laughs.
"Mean? Yeah right. So anyways. You said you never moved on after we broke up, you lied to me. " Gavin looks sad as he thinks about her lying to him. It almost looks as if he's about to cry. " Gav- " She tries to touch his arm and he backs up. " Why would you lie to me angel? ".
" Gav... I didn't lie to you I swear. Lev and I dated years ago. "

Gavin look away from her
She grabs his chin and kisses him
" Come on baby, you have to believe me. " He sniffles. " You two seem really close. " she holds his face. " No. Baby, its not even like that. " Gavin walks towards the door. " No, its exactly like that. I get it. " She blocks the door an puts her arms around his neck. " Gav, look at me. "
He looks at her. " Yes angel?"
She kisses him and they start to make out. She pushes him on the bed and crawls on top of him, continuing their makeout session. She breaks the kiss to take off his shirt. He starts sucking on her neck as he holds onto her waist. " Gavin.. " He lightly grabs her neck and kisses her. They make out for another ten minutes then they cuddle. She smiles at him. " Gav I love when you do that. " He puts his arm around her and makes eye contact with her. " Do what? "
" When you grab my neck and kiss me. " She smiles. " Oh, do you? " He slowly puts his hand around her neck and kisses her.
" mhmm. " He breaks the kiss and laughs. " I love you baby. "
He says. " yeah, but you don't trust me. " She looks a little disappointed. " Babe, I do trust you. I just don't trust other people. " She laughs. She lays on him and closes her eyes. He turns off her lamp and kisses her forehead. After a while they both fall asleep

-pavinstoriesss

Enjoy this lovely pavin picture-