The end

It's been a good run
I've had a good time
You guys made me happy
This was my time to shine

But I think this over
I think I am done
I think what I said
Was really quite enough

I'm not sure I want
To drag out our time
So I'm ending this collection
I'm sorry but bye

I'm not stopping writing
Don't you worry about me
But this collection has been
What I needed it to be

Goodbye my loyal followers
Goodbye newcomers alike
Please read my other books
So our connection stays tight

I love you all dearly
I really feel I understand
I'm sorry to say it
But this is the end

*********

So I really wanted to end this collection with a poem rather than just an authors note because I think you guys deserve that much. I love you all so much! I just really feel like I have so many poems I keep to myself and I've shared the ones I want and gotten the courage I needed. I really wish I could continue this forever but I'm pretty sure that at this point writing any more would drag out similar thoughts and feelings and so the poems would stop having original feels to them. I don't want to sound washed out or be stuck on repeat. I want to dedicate this whole collection to Shane Koyczan because he is my inspiration and without him I would have never believed in fulfilling the urge to write poetry. He also helped me through life in general with his poem "To This Day." Search it up on YouTube-I highly recommend. Maybe I'll be back with another collection. Who knows? This is really so sad but please do not leave me just because this collection is ending. If you like deep stories, check out Disturbing the Peace. If you prefer a more teeny bopper read check out I Refuse To Fangirl. Yes, it is a One Direction Fanfic. I'm going to clear this up-I am not a fan of One Direction's music, sorry. But I am very proud of that book and would suggest you don't disregard it because of the fanfic aspect. I really want to keep writing because I'm so sad this is ending. Goodbye everyone😭!!

Stay Gold!

~cmfsif