→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.

Start from the beginning

"One!" Dustin yelled, Eddie finishing his song as Max opened her eyes, seeing herself in the Snowball dance. Alone. "Holy shit." She spoke, glancing around slowly. "Move! Move!" Eddie urged, the two quickly climbing off of the roof of Eddie's trailer. "Hurry!" Dustin yelled, Eddie jumping off of the front of the vehicle. "Shit! Shit!" The bats flew closer, Dustin throwing himself into the trailer's shield. "Eddie! Shut it!" He screamed, the Munson boy quickly doing as told. Thumps smacked the fence as soon as this occurred, Dustin panting as the two entered the trailer. "Dude!" Dustin spoke, Eddie looking to him. "Most metal ever!" He grinned, Eddie jumping up and down with him. "Oh my God!" He spoke in amazement of his own talents. The two hollered in excitement together, bats digging to get in.

––––––☆––––––

HOPPER EMERGED FIRST, FLAMETHROWER PLACED ON THE GROUND BEFORE HIM. Glancing around the place, everything was broken, lights buzzing. Joyce came through next, Hopper helping him up by hand. The two observed the room they landed in as Murray pulled himself through behind them. Windows were broken, distant yelling and gunfire occurring. Joyce was the first to notice, the two men turning with her. "Oh dear God." The woman let out, each container of the Demodogs empty. Walking down a set of stairs, Hopper lit the flamethrower ahead of him, glancing upon a dead scientist. Multiple other men lay dead around him, the three silently glancing. Murray looked to his left once he heard a gurgling, seeing a man still breathing. Barely. Crouching ahead of him, Hopper and Joyce looked over. "What happened here?" Murray asked in Russian, the man struggling to look at him. "The monsters got in." Murray translated the man's unintelligible sentence, Joyce gulping lightly.

She shared a glance with Hopper as the man continued. "The guards, they tried to stop it. The gunfire shattered the tanks. The others came alive." He translated further, Joyce leaning forward. "The particles. Ask him about the particles." She insisted, Murray doing as told as he spoke Russian to the man. "He says they call it 'the shadow.' The shadow went into them." Joyce looked to Hopper, the man keeping his eyes ahead. "Into who?" His question was translated towards the man, him gasping wordlessly. Murray repeated himself sternly, the man gasping towards him before his head lolled to his right. Dead. Everyone stayed silent, Murray not getting an answer before the Demogorgon and Demodogs roared far, Joyce flinching. Hopper lit his flamethrower once more, Murray standing fully. "I think this answers your question, Jim." He spoke, the man turning with Joyce to see the screens. Multiple murders by the monsters were occurring right before them, Joyce turning to Hopper.

"The shadow is in them."

––––––☆––––––

SEB OPENED THE DOOR TO THE CREEL HOME, TENTACLES MANOUVERING THEMSELVES AROUND THE MOVEMENT. "Oh, shit." Steve spoke, him behind Seb as he flashed his light over the many tentacles on the ground. "That's not good." He spoke further, Seb feeling his eyes sting as he kept them on the ground. He went first, shakily stepping into the first safe gap he saw, Steve inhaling deeply. Jumping into the next gap, Steve followed him, Robin panicked. "It's okay." Nancy assured, Robin feeling her hand get taken by the girl. "You got this." She continued, watching Robin go next. Seb made his way to the stairs, glancing back at the group behind him. Shining his flashlight up the stairs, El walked through the memory she had entered. Multiple people skated around her, the girl looking for one person in particular. "Shouldn't you be playing with dolls or something?" A boy asked, El looking to the noise. A small ginger girl sat on the ground, skateboard in front of her.