[23]

"Jimin? You okay?" Jisu asked when she notice the frown on the raven's face.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Jimin blurted out.

Jisu tilts her head confusedly. "About what?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna go to the comfort room for a bit,"

Jimin stands up and walks her way to find her fiancee.

Once she at the comfort room, two familiar voices can be heard. Jimin stay put and listen to the conversation.

"Get me home please. I don't think I'm feeling well right now," A whine coming from Eunju's voice.

"I'll call you a cab or Jeonghun can take you home," Ahin told her in a flat voice.

"Nooo! I want you to take me home," Eunju whined again.

Jimin scrunch her nose in disgusting. "The nerves that bitch has,"

"I had Jimin with me so I can't take you home," Ahin said.

"Just forget about her for a while and take me home please. I don't think I have the energy to walk," Eunju tried her best to sounded like a drunk person but Jimin is sceptical about that.

"Eunju, stop with that act now. I'll call the cab for you,"

Jimin can sense the annoyance in Ahin's tone. She smirks to herself knowing her fiancee wasn't even swayed at Eunju poor attempt to get Ahin into her bed.

To think Ahin agreed to the two siblings night out, it was because the taller girl knew they were up to something and now Jimin assume Ahin wanted her to do something about it.

But she just stays there, wanting to see what more they wanted to serve for the night.

Jimin peek her head out to see what's happening in there. What she saw is boiling her blood. She is trembling with so much anger.

She make herself present infront of the two, ripping Eunju off of Ahin and slapping her hard in the face. Jimin couldn't care less about her throbbing hand.

"You're a one brave soldier for kiss what's mine with that dirty lips of yours,"

Jimin's chest heaves up and down in anger.

"I think I'm being too nice that you are brave enough to touch my fiancee huh?" Jimin asked in a calm demeanour.

Eunju feel her cheek stings due to the harsh slap that she received from Jimin. She is actually more scared if that person is calm instead of yelling if she kiss someone else's lover.

She can't predict what is their next move and a calm Jimin is someone that she definitely shouldn't be mess with.

Eunju tries to mask her fear. "Never thought Ahin has a soft lips," She smirked.

With that, she receives another slap on the same cheek. Eunju is speechless, not expecting the slap.

"Try say that again," Jimin said in a cold voice.

Eunju keep her lips tight. If she speaks again, she might receives the third slap of the night.

"Why are you quiet? Cat got your tongue?"

To be honest, it amuse Ahin watching the scene infront of her. Never thought it would really happen in real life consider she has only seen it in dramas.

The taller girl startled for a bit when Jimin suddenly turns around, facing her.

The raven grab her face and kiss her. Ahin felt a tongue swiftly swept her bottom lips. God knows how much she wanted to moan at the contact but can't consider someone is watching them.

Ahin place her hands firmly on Jimin's hips and pulls the raven closer to hers. Her cock is aching, wanting to release from her tight brief.

The taller groan when Jimin pulls out from the hot make out. Ahin saw the small smirk plastered at the corner of the raven's lips. Probably proud that she manage to leave Ahin in a hot mess.

Ahin wants nothing but to wipe that smirk off and drag Jimin home now. She wants her fiancee in her bed.

Jimin turn her head slightly to her beloved cousin who was watching them. She throws her a mocking smile that cause Eunju to fuming in jealousy.

"Oh no you don't get to look at her. Look at me princess," Ahin grab Jimin's chin so that the raven would look at her.

"You're in big trouble for leaving me like this baby girl. You have to come with me so that you can receive your punishment. Do you understand me baby girl?"

The deep and firm voice had made Jimin almost on her knees.

"Or you want me to punish you here so that your beloved cousins can see how well you can take me?" Ahin hummed.

Jimin almost submit herself right here right now. She notice Ahin pressed the word cousins. Jeonghun must have followed her here to see what's happening.

She don't mind it but her possessive side doesn't allow her to do so.

"No, I don't like to share with anyone else," Jimin slightly pout.

Ahin is amuse at her response. "Well home then shall we baby girl?"

The taller girl pulls her fiancee out of the comfort room leaving the siblings there. Before they leave, they stop infront of Jeonghun who was quietly watching them previously.

"Sorry you didn't get to see the show. My girl doesn't like sharing,"

Once the couple left, Jeonghun kick the trashcan. He can't believe his eyes. Not just the plan fail but to think he had to witness the hot make out between Ahin and Jimin had his blood boil.

He is just the same as other men who desire Jimin. Who doesn't want Jimin? A complete package with a beautiful and perfect body. Ahin is definitely the lucky bastard to get her hands on the raven haired beauty.

In the car, on their way to the mansion, Ahin had her hand on Jimin's thigh the whole time. She is caressing her soft skin while driving and it drives her crazy when Ahin purposely squeeze her thick thigh. She might as well just cum from the simple contact.

"Hold it. Don't cum yet. We'll almost there," Ahin hissed.

"But-"

"No buts baby girl. If you listen to me, assume that you will be rewarded,"

Jimin nods. "Okay,"

"That's my girl," Ahin rewarded her another firm squeeze on her thigh.

All she had to do is to hold herself from cumming before they get home. She is determine to be a good girl for Ahin and she is going to get what she wants soon.