Prank (😇+🍒+🍊)

Start from the beginning

Happy to see that things turned exactly as planned, Seungkwan hugged Jeonghan hard and said, "thank you Hyung!"

"But hyung.. you have tied cheol - hyung properly right... I don't know i am a little scared.." Seungkwan said as carefully moved towards Seungcheol and pocked a finger on his cheek...noticing the pool of ropes wrapped around his wrist... A slight movement of head from the poke of finger was enough to scare Seungkwan as he juked away...

"Uwahh that scared me..." He said out loud moving a few steps away ...

Jeonghan giggled at Seungkwan's cuteness..  "yaa if you are this scared, don't do it!" He scolded as he came close to Seungcheol ... And slowly pinching his bare nipple... "See! He is not awake..." Jeonghan said....

Seungkwan smiled with a glee ... as he climbed onn to Seungcheol's lap.. "sorry hyung ..." He whispered taking in the temping look he Held Seungcheol's face from both side and bringing his mouth close...

"Should we start the play, Seungcheol" imitating the way Seungcheol always started their 'play' and calling him without honorifics... Seungkwan's lips connected with Seungcheol his hands slipping towards the elders hair.. and pulling the hair tie off... Seungkwan pressed open Seungcheol mouth taking entrance and deeping the kiss..

Soon he felt Seungcheol kissing him back... Ahhh he was waking up.. Seungkwan concluded ... But he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist... And for some reason the hands came from front side...

Seungkwan immediately opened his eyes upon realisation... juking backward but strong hands holding his position...

Seungcheol was awake... He looked wide eyed towards his hyung.. and then his eyes moved towards Jeonghan who also looked at him smiling...

"Where are you going baby... Don't you know that you can't leave before ending the 'play' properly?" Seungcheol asked smirking...

"Hy.. Hyun.. hyung!?" Seungkwan was surprised... His eyes moved towards Jeonghan.. "why is hyung's hands on my waist??" Seungkwan asked ..

"Because i didn't tie them" Jeonghan casually replied...

If Seungkwan would have actually been an Dom, Jeonghan would have been melted in the ground because of how hard Seungkwan was glaring at him... "Ya! Yoon Jeonghan!" He shouted...

Because Seungkwan couldn't even realise what happened as Seungcheol flipped him over looming on top of him...

"Hyung.. sorry sorry.. it was a mistake... My bad.. hyung~~" Seungkwan panicked and wiggled in Seungcheol's clutches...

Seungcheol smiled adoring Seungkwan's cute apology as he bought his hand to grab him by his mouth... And kissing his popped out lips... As he noticed his baby closing his eyes shut in fear...

Jeonghan too came and sat besides them... "Sorry seungkwannie... But I really didn't wanted you to brag about topping Seungcheol for his entire life..." He whispered caressing Seungkwan's head...

"Anyways what's in that bag!?" Seungcheol inquired looking towards the bag Seungkwan had brought... 

"Don't know..." Jeonghan said as he went to grab the bag... "Hyung.. it's nothing.. just leave it be.. uh.." Seungkwan said nervously

"Hmmm now even i am more curious" Seungcheol said smirking... He could feel Seungkwan struggling slightly...

"Uwahh Seungkwan you wanted to do this with cheol?" Jeonghan asked wide eyes... As he peaked into the bag

Seungkwan's eyes immediately looked at Seungcheol denying even the existence of the bag.. "no..."

Soon Jeonghan brought the bag and emptied it on the bed... Revealing mouth gag, blindfold, cock ring, vibrator,etc