new jude bellingham story

Well, g'day readers. Once again, I'm starting a new story instead of finishing my other ones. Maybe this will be the one I will finish. Who knows.

Considering how much people are loving Jude, I thought I'd exploit you all and use it as an opportunity to write a book about one of my favourite English players. So... I hope you like it.

It'd mean a lot if you checked it out. 

It's called SOME RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN.

𝖲𝖸𝖭𝖮𝖯𝖲𝖨𝖲

Charlotte Southgate, nicknamed Mini Gaffer, finished her A Levels in June, however, she was left unsure as to whether she wanted to attend University to study Architecture or differ for a year and focus on social media.

So she took a gap year to figure out her next move.

She never thought she'd be travelling with the England Squad to Qatar to vlog her time there for three weeks.

She never thought she'd blow up on socials.

And never in her life did she think she'd fall in love with Jude Bellingham, despite the biggest rule put in place by Gareth Southgate, England's National Football Team Manager, and also her dad.

Under no circumstances will any player have anything but a platonic relationship with his daughter.

But I guess that's the thrill of the unknown. 

Have a wonderful day, x

P.S IT'S COMING HOME 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿