Husband!Eren x Wife!Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"You good now babe?" Eren asked you as he watched you come over to him and sit next to him.

"So, what do we need to get at the grocery store?" You pondered for a bit, thinking about what you would need exactly at the store.

"Well, I know we need cereal., fruits, and vegetables. We need meat obviously since that's one of the only things you'll eat. So, what would you want to eat besides meat? I'm all ears."

Eren pondered for a bit, before he smiled and he gave you his answer. "How about...Seafood? Is that alright with you [Y/N]."

Your eyes beamed when you heard what he would want instead of meat all the time. You just laughed.

"Wow, who are you and what have you done with my husband?"

Eren playfully smacked you on the arm, as you laughed. You then stood up from the bed and went to grab your socks and shoes and put them on next to the door.

He got his, and put them on as well. Both you and Eren headed towards the front door. You opened it, turning the knob as you both stepped out of your home.

You waited till you were both outside, and you locked the door behind you and him. Eren started heading towards his car so you could get going till you grasped his arm and stopped him.

"What? What's wrong [Y/N]? Why'd you stop me from going towards the car?"

You pulled him away from the car, a few feet away actually and had him stand in the road in the circle in front of the house.

"Eren, turn into a titan please."

You said, hands on your hips. Eren gives you a confused look before answering.

"Why? I was going to use my car to get us there. It has plenty of gas. What's the point of me turning into a titan just to go to the store for a few essential things? That we may or may not need?

You sigh, still keeping your hands on his hips as you gave him the look.

"You're seriously going to force me to sit in a hot car, with AC blowing on me to keep me cool, rather than me just climbing onto your neck and letting the cool outside air cool me off? My hair flowing in the wind? You have to be kidding me Eren.

"Either turn into a titan so we can get to the store in a quick and safe passion or, you can forget about eating dinner tonight. Do you understand?"

Eren had nothing to say after hearing you say you weren't going to make any dinner tonight if he didn't turn into a titan so you two could go to the grocery store and come back home in a quick and orderly fashion.

He sighed as he looked into your [E/C] eyes.

"Alright, fine. You win. I'll turn into a titan, happy now babe?"

"Very."
You said with a smile, hands off your hips as you moved towards the back of the car as he bit into the side of his as lightning engulfed him with a boom.

A titan stood where Eren just was as it looked down at you; hot air coming from its mouth as it breathed out.

You clapped your hands in excitement, as the titan that was Eren kept staring at you.

"Whoo, atta' boy babe! Guess you're getting dinner tonight after all!"

You couldn't see it that well but, you could have sworn that you saw pink dust on your husband's titan forms cheeks.

You checked inside your purse, seeing that yours and his face mask were in there and, you looked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright Eren, I'm ready to go now!"