Ch.01 - Black Forest Intrusion

- We're here. Svadron Hetzer will go to Point HZ0034. Svadron Maus will go towards Point J05. - said a female voice in the telecom all Kuromorimine soldiers had.
About 50 tanks were heading towards the streets of Alzay, constantly shooting against the National Forces. Suddenly, near Point HZ0034, the National Forces have blocked Kuromorimine's path.

Erika, who was leading Svadron Hetzer, stepped out of her Hetzer tank and prepared a retreat plan. The plan was approved by the commander and Svadron Hetzer was heading towards Point VZN5K.

- Svadron Hetzer to Svadron Nachtstern, we're approaching Point VZN5K. No sign of the enemy so far. - announced Erika to the telecom.
- Svadron Nachtstern, understood. Once reaching Point VZN5K, regroup to a stealth position and await the enemy's tanks. Don't let them see you. - the commander replied.

After exactly 13 minutes, the National Forces have also reached VZN5K. The soldiers were looking for Svadron Hetzer, but after giving up, the svadron has began mass fire on the tanks. The National Forces have responded with counter fire, which led Erika to creating a new plan.
- Svadron Hetzer, regroup and charge towards the tanks! - commanded Erika to the telecom, announcing the plan.

After the regroup, Kuromorimine's tanks were now charging towards the National Forces, which to none's believing revealed their cowardice. After the National Forces have left VZN5K by complete immobilization of all their tanks, it was announced that Kuromorimine has won Alzay. The winning soldiers have gathered in Point VZN5K and celebrated their win.

(Chapter 02 is written.)