We were sat on the tall stools, the comforting scent of soil and greenery were as apparent as ever, and I was twirling a large blade of grass in between my fingers.

I knew I should be listening properly to what Professor Sprout was saying, as it was important, but all I could focus on was Draco glaring at Neville and Ernie. I recognised that look on his face instantly. Jealousy.

If I could, I would walk around the bench, stand in between his legs, and smash my lips against his, run my fingers through his perfect hair, and show everyone he was mine and I was his. I pictured Draco's cold hands running up the backs of my thighs, and underneath my grey pleated skirt, squeezing my arse, and swiping a finger over my clit through the cotton of my knickers.

I had to force myself to think of something different because I could feel that heat rising in between my legs and the spot behind my belly button light up. I tucked my hair behind my ear, shook my head faintly, and looked down at the Professor, wondering if anyone had noticed the fact I was beginning to turn myself on by thinking of Draco.

The first two plants we were going to be learning about were Fluxweed and Knotgrass. Professor Sprout was giving presentations on the two magical plants and showing us two examples.

**

My day so far was going quite well. The work had been easy, it was nice being with my friends again, and the weather was pleasant too. It was that perfect in between summer-to-autumn weather, sunny yet cloudy, around seventeen degrees, and comfortable in your robes.

I even spoke to Draco after Herbology, which was the icing on the cake. I think he in some way wanted to remind me that even though I was sandwiched in between two boys, he would always be more important. Not that I needed reminding, of course, but it sort of felt nice in a way, that he wanted to.

Our first break of our sixth year was spent having an informal meeting with Patrick and Olivia. We were asked to go to the new Prefects common room for a chat over a cup of tea. Susan and I both felt out of our depths but were made to feel more comfortably by our new Head Boy and Girl.

Patrick made us both a cup of tea, and it was a lovely room. I wasn't sure why, but it looked like what I imagined the Gryffindor common room to look like. The walls were burgundy and panelled, the carpet was a dark grey and had subtle specks of navy, forest green, and gold.

As with everywhere else in the castle, the walls were covered in moving portraits. The only difference being that they were all young witches and wizards, in their teens or early twenties. There was an enormous black sectional sofa in the centre of the toom, with an oak coffee table in front of it.

There were lots of shades of red, brown, and yellow. It was inviting and warm. Just like the Hufflepuff common room, there was a coffee and tea making station, and a floor-to-ceiling bookcase filled with both Muggle and wizarding fiction.

There were candles everywhere as well the lamps on the wall. I felt like a part of some exclusive and secretive society, it wasn't often I felt special or important, but being in this room made me feel important somehow.

I'd have to arrange to meet Draco in here at one point, maybe make it another spot for us to go to. I think he'd like the superiority of it all. Plus, I thought of all the ways he could make me feel even more special in here. Because if anyone made me feel that way – it was him.

**

Making my way to Transfiguration, I had lost Susan in the massive crowds. Being a Prefect now, meant I was one of the people the younger students looked up to, and so, I had to help a first year Hufflepuff find their way to History of Magic.