Nancy's smile fell once more. "You've always been there." She struggle to find words- "Hey, guys! Awesome news!" Robin interrupted, Seb by her side as the two flinched, looking at Robin. "Looks like we weren't going the wrong way." Seb mentioned, Robin hitting his shoulder. "Come on!" She urged, pulling Seb away towards the direction they came from. The two followed, the group finding themselves ahead of the Creel home. Bats flew around it, Seb feeling his breath catch within his throat. "Erica." Steve spoke, looking to the play set.

––––––☆––––––

"I HAVE A QUESTION." DMITRI SPOKE, PUTTING HIS CIGARETTE OUT IN THE SNOW BENEATH HIS BOOT. "What if I don't want to answer?" Yuri shot back, fixing Katinka. "Have you always been a coward?" Dmitri asked none-the-less, Yuri stopping as he dropped the tool to the snow. "Yuri Ismaylov is many things, you traitor. But he is..." The man stalked closer to Dmitri. "no coward." He declared, Dmitri humming. "If that is so, why do you continue to stall?" Dmitri shrugged, Yuri huffing. "What do I ow these Americans? Nothing!" He snapped, watching Dmitri's hot breath emit as steam. "This isn't just about America, smuggler. They have warned us of a great evil in the world." The man stepped forward, Yuri watching him. "An evil that does not rest, that does not respect borders. After it has consumed everything in their land, it will come for us. For our families. For our Motherland." He let out, Yuri silent. "You saw it with your own eyes. You know it to be true. And yet you continue to play tricks!"

Yuri felt Dmitri shove past him, turning back to meet him. "I was told the Peanut Butter Smuggler was once a great man. Before he lost his way to drink and cards. That he led his men to victory over the Chinese in Damansky. Is it true?" He asked, Yuri staring at him. "It is true." He answered simply, Dmitri shrugging. "That hero, where is he now? Because I do not see him." Yuri watched Dmitri walk away,

getting the simple tool out of his jacket.

––––––☆––––––

"OKAY, THE LOVEBIRDS HAVE COPIED. MAX IS MOVING INTO PHASE TWO. DISTRACTING VECNA." ERICA'S VOICE FAINTLY SPOKE, NANCY WATCHING SEB'S BACK AS HE STARED UP AT THE HOUSE. "This is easy." Robin shrugged, Steve huffing. "Yeah, we're not even at the hard part yet." He spoke, Nancy slowly moving towards Seb. "Are you okay?" She asked, Seb nodding slowly. "Just... impatient." He never took his eyes off of the house as Nancy gulped. "I'm sorry for putting you up as an idea." She spoke, the reasoning behind their whole situation being her. "I'm used to it." Seb hummed, Nancy biting her lip in embarrassment. "I was just angry and wanted to get rid of him-" "It's fine." Nancy looked to meet eyes with Seb. It wasn't fine. It was far from it. "I want to get rid of him too." Seb spoke softly, Steve looking between the two of them. "It's just, it made it sound like I was using you. Which I was, but- not in that way." Nancy tried to justify herself, watching Seb look back at the house.

"I would do the same. It's okay." He reassured, his breathing slightly ragged. He wouldn't do that. No way. "Are you sure?" Nancy asked, Seb hesitantly nodding. "I'm sure." He spoke simply, lying through his teeth as Nancy nodded slowly herself. "Okay..." She awkwardly hit his shoulder, the two looking ahead to the house.

We need you.