18 : will you touch me?

Start from the beginning

this was the problem. jungkook was always here for taehyung, ready to fight the world for him. but taehyung didn't want his help, he was willing to fight alone. even now when he's in front of jungkook, will he really let all his guard down?

jungkook knows he won't.

taehyung is just so stupidly stubborn.

but not anymore. taehyung can be as stupidly stubborn as he wants to and jungkook will still hold him even if the older tries to push him away. he will still run after taehyung and catch him in his arms if he tries to isolate himself.

jungkook will be always here for taehyung.

taehyung just needs to see it and acknowledge the younger's presence.

"i fucked up jungkook. . . i'm here... when i should not be. . . i really really fucked it up" taehyung sobbed; looking anywhere but at the raven head's face. not knowing how to stop that ache in his heart. it was hurting him so bad that the older couldn't physically take it.

"hey, hey look at me" jungkook cupped the older's face and made him face him. his heart breaking to see tears hungrily rolling down that pretty face.

and so jungkook fixed his mind,

he will be the umbrella taehyung needs in these storms.

jungkook will protect his taehyung.

the raven head smiled reliably and seeing that warm look on his face taehyung widened his eyes, his lips quivering. "don't hold back, let it all out" jungkook was sincere with his words and that was enough, enough to demolish the facade taehyung wore all this time.

the brunette broke into gut-wrenching sobs after hugging jungkook tightly as if the raven head was his home.

"i feel disgusting! everywhere, it feels so fucking disgusting!" hearing those words tearing from the core of the older's throat, jungkook stood there frozen with his hands wrapped around the trembling male's body.

jungkook's body went cold before the blood rushed to his head, making it all too hard for him to focus. clenching his jaw he tightened his grip around taehyung's body. putting his chin on top of the crying male's head he chewed on his bottom lip. was he raped. . .

even the mere thought made jungkook lose his shits. he couldn't imagine what taehyung went through last night for him to tremble like this and let out those soul-crushing words. it made him question just where the hell was he when his dear hyung went through hell?

what was the point of turning himself into a new person if he can't even protect the one he loves?

jungkook felt horrible. he felt anger, guilt and pain. he knew something bad would happen the moment he let go of taehyung. so why didn't he stop the brunette from leaving? why did he just stand there, waiting for taehyung to run back to him, all broken in pieces?

"why would he do that! why! why!" taehyung cried even harder and louder. it broke jungkook's heart so bad.

the raven head held back his shaky voice and caressed taehyung's back, "i'm here. . . i'm here hyung. no one can touch you anymore"

taehyung snuggled his face more into the younger's chest, hearing just how loud his heart was beating. he knew he was burdening jungkook but taehyung couldn't help and be a bit selfish.

but little did he know, jungkook was ready to bear all his selfishness just to see him happy.

only if he did then it wouldn't take him so long to run into the raven head's arms.

"it feels disgusting! all the places he touched, it feels fucking disgusting!" taehyung screamed, shuddering from all the memories of last night.

how could bogum do that to him? those hands which always held him with so much tenderness showed no mercy in killing the prior endearment.

now, taehyung hated those hands, and he hated bogum for what he did. the feeling was nasty and it wouldn't go away no matter how many times taehyung took a shower.

the dreadful feeling of their breaking relationship was always there, reminding taehyung of how pathetic he was to not even shield himself.

jungkook stared down at him with an agitated face. at the sheer moment, he wanted nothing else more than to destroy bogum. to make him pay for the heinous things he did to his taehyung. but he knew taehyung won't like that, at worst the brunette might just shut him out as well and never seek for help.

jungkook can't let that happen. and so, he went for the way taehyung desired for.

"where did he touch you?"

"h-huh?" taehyung raised his head and flinched seeing the look on jungkook's face.

his face was roughed clearly showing he was holding back his rage, eyes being shadowed with black-blonde mixed hair strands concealing the anger that glistened through them but— there was that smile on his pierced lips. that smile which told he was safe, safe in jungkook's arms.

"you know, if someone you trust your body with, touches the places you have previously touched on without your consent, that bad feeling will go away"

taehyung blinked his eyes, resulting rest of the tears to roll down as he stared up at jungkook's face, heart beating fast and cheeks turning even redder as he muttered,

"will you touch me then?"

jungkook parted his lips, eyes widened as the smile on his lips became bigger.

"do you trust your body with me?"

taehyung smiled right when the words left jungkook's lips before he shyly nodded, a boxy smile appearing on his previous gloomy lips.

"yes i do"

━━━━━━━━━

yea this was a filler chapter. next chapter will spice it up rq

 next chapter will spice it up rq