18 : will you touch me?

Magsimula sa umpisa

oh the regrets. it eats him in and out every single time.

the raven head gripped the leather chair's edge, lowering his head as the flashbacks hit him vigorously.

fuck, i didn't want this right now. covering his face with his tattooed hand, he sighed. jungkook didn't want anything more than taehyung by his side right now. he wanted— no he needed taehyung.

well,

perhaps god heeds his unspoken prayers.

jungkook jolted when the front door of his shop burst open.

the raven head sluggishly raised his head, "sorry, i'm closed for the day—" his weary resounding words trailed off when he saw who was standing by the door.

"tae hyung?"

jungkook was breathless. eyes widened and pierced lips parted. was he seeing things now because of how much he was missing this certain brunette?

"hey. . ."

nah, he is not hallucinating. taehyung's deep voice which held a slight wariness of his surroundings rang through his ears, alerting jungkook of how real all this was.

frozen on his feet, the raven head just stared at taehyung who stepped towards him bit by bit. he observed how the older was in a turtle neck top with baggy jeans, hair messy and skin paler than usual. the eyes that generally held so many emotions were replaced with a pair of unknown ones— ones that didn't seem to belong to the lively taehyung.

without his own knowing, jungkook himself took a step forward and so did taehyung and once both were standing only a few inches away, enough close to see one another's faces clearly they stayed hushed on their feet.

until, jungkook lifted his hand, dragging it closer to the older's face who didn't seem to react to it and just stared into his eyes.

once jungkook's cold fingers touched taehyung's cheekbones only then did the older realized how much he missed it. the touch of someone who's not his husband.

taehyung maintained eye contact in a haze while the younger stroked his cheekbones.

something was in the raven head's mind. but taehyung couldn't figure out what it was. it wasn't like he had any potency left to do so.

after trying his best to avoid bogum by doing extra hours of work in college and then texting the male to lie about his ill mother, informing him he won't be home for tonight; the brunette kind of ran here. to jungkook.

kim taehyung had finally lost it.

pretending to forgive bogum, avoiding him the entire day and then giving in to his fucked up desires; here stood taehyung in front of the raven head.

"guess, things didn't work out between you two huh" jungkook sighed, noticing the puffiness under the older's eyes. he cried. . . the raven head gritted his teeth.

"yeah it didn't" taehyung humourlessly chuckled, eyes that held no emotions suddenly glistening with tears, the dim lights sparkling in them along with the tears.

something was breaking inside jungkook. he wasn't sure if it was his heart or the wall that he built around him so that he won't ever empathize with anyone again.

he wasn't supposed to feel such oppressive pain when taehyung wasn't even his. especially when the brunette rejected his love and ran away in the first place.

but here he is, holding taehyung.

jungkook watched how the brunette tried to blink away his tears but it only resulted them to tumble out of his eyes, embarrassing him as the male looked away, wiping them when jungkook was already there to do it.