Best days Anthony Reeves

Y/n POV:

As the credits showed upon the screen I hear little snores  I pause the tv ant
I called him only to look down at him sleeping peacefully on my stomach with his arms wrapped around my waist

I take the hair that was blocking his eyes out of his face and caress his cheek with my thumb
gently.

I look at him with multiple emotions running through me I have been staying with him for the past weeks and he has had restless sleep these past few nights.

He has been going through some things recently But what I didn't know is how effective it was to him mentally and physically.

He hasn't communicated with me unless it was when I asked him something.

he has been in different parts of the house by himself just listening to music in his own space  and there's just days where he is more quiet than usual and observant.

He is not as active as he used to be , he hasn't had the incentive to go out side and get fresh air ,and he hasn't talked to his friends lately either .

I didn't want to force him to talk to me and tell me what he is feeling because I knew that he would come to me when he is ready so I thought the best thing for me to do was to give him space, but I realized the more I distanced from him was the more I saw changes in him.

In all honesty I think what he's doing now is trying to block out everything that's going on right now and try to find peace but he can't do it alone.

at this moment this is the very first time he has what I call a slumber in weeks he looks like he's in a peaceful state of mind.

I know he's been trying really hard since everything hit him so fast but i don't like to see him hurt I care about him so much that I want to help him more than ever right now but , I don't know if he's ready to open up and let me in again.

I sigh as I start to stroke his check with my thumb gently back and forth I lean down to his level and kiss his cheek softly.

His skin felt soft as always but cold with dried up stained soggy tears

"things are going to be okay I know it may not seem like it now but you have to try I'll be there with you I'm always here for you " I thought to myself

as I pull away from my kiss and lean back in the couch thinking. I turn off the tv ,I start to run my hands through his hair as I soon find myself dozing off into a slumber.

Flashback

Anthony look at the sun setting it looks so beautiful I say pointing

Not as beautiful as you he says with a grin

Your corny asf I say laughing

Only for you he says as his grin forms into a smile

I can't with you I say laughing even more

But yet you're always with me he teases

No shit Sherlock  I say joking 

I put my head on his shoulder as his arm wraps around his waist as we both look at the colors mix in the sky

Yk y/n I'm glad I have these days with you he says looking down at me