"Kim Taehyung, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Jeongguk says in a voice quivering, strained and nervous but he didn't stutter, didn't stop.

The whole world stops when Jeongguk says the words. Both their hearts do too, the slow silence stays, the cinematic blur happens and the sound booms like you place a glass on your ear and it takes away the sound.

And then it breaks all of the sudden, turns into a sound of fireworks and happiness and glee everywhere when Jeongguk takes out a black velvet box with his shaking hands and it shows two rings.

It's their promise rings but they're changed a bit, renovated into new, with a moon and sun carved into them.

Taehyung's shock immediately turns into such immense relief and happiness that he starts crying again.

"Well---?" Jeongguk utters, slightly panicking.

"Look if you think it's too soon---".

"Yes! Yes a hundred times yes, Gukki!" Taehyung exclaims.

Jeongguk breathes a breath so long and full of relief and the next one gets caught again in his throat when Taehyung bends down and hugs him, throwing himself on him and they both fall on the floor.

Jeongguk holds the rings in his hand that now rests on Taehyung's back as he hugs him, a laugh bubbling and leaving his throat as he hugs his lover, his eyes tearing up as well.

The people passing by them look at them with smiles, some confused, a few clapping for them and a few ignoring and two or three even stop as they clap.

"I will marry you anytime." Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's neck. "I love you so much."

"Thank you. Thank you so much, baby. I love you." Jeongguk utters, crying silently.

They're giggling through their tears when they get up and bow at the people a little embarrassing.

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk with a wide smile and holds his hand out for him which Jeongguk looks confused at.

"Oh! Right." Jeongguk utters as he takes out the rings and Taehyung laughs.

"I'll speak to you later about how you made me suffer by taking the ring." Taehyung says through smile and Jeongguk gets the threat easily.

"I'll take my punishment happily." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung hits him.

"Are you going to put the ring on me or not?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk simply nods, taking the rings out.

He holds Taehyung's already stretched hand gently and puts the ring on it slowly. Taehyung is squealing in happiness as he does so.

Jeongguk holds his hand firmly and presses a gentle kiss on the back of it, making Taehyung melt and people clap more.

"My turn." Taehyung whispers and grabs the ring, almost dropping it.

He holds Jeongguk's hand in his own and slides the ring on his ring finger, not believing he's actually doing it and that it's real, not a dream.

"I'm so fucking happy." Taehyung jumps in excitement but Jeongguk grabs him by his waist and pulls him towards himself.

Taehyung circles his arms around Jeongguk's neck and his smile is what he sees before he closes his eyes and feels the softness of his lover's lips on his own.

The two sigh in the kiss, expressing the love they feel through the dance of their lips, so sensual and passionate that it leaves the two breathless.

"I can't believe this is happening." Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's lips.