Unwanted vulture ☠️

The sun shone brightly across the room, a wide room decorated in different shades of pink , one would think a real life Barbie resides there , her melanated skin glowing in the sun as Bella slept , the room door creaked open as her mum approached the bed .

                                     ME

                                     ME

      Hey Bella , wake up , it's 7:00am already , you don't want to get to school late ⏰,  "ughh " i grumbled, I had been awake all night exhausting her midnight airtel bundle .
Bella: alright mum I'll head to the showers 🚿
Mum: and you better be fast about it , you do not want to make me angry this morning
I don't know why she's so grumpy all the time , I said in my thoughts , heading to the bathroom i realized i have to go through the stress of being around people, school wasn't really my favorite place to be at , i quickly had my bath and got dressed, i always dressed shabbily , never ironed my uniforms and would always knot my tie wrong .
Mum: Bella get down now and have your breakfast 🍳
Bella: okay mum !
I quickly rushed down .
Mum: I hope you put your dads surgery in prayer
Bella: yes mum , you worry too much , he's gonna be fine
  I quickly ran to sch , was a street away from my house anyways, as usual I got there when assembly was almost over , mr Sam had to punish me , I knelt fr 20 mins and then flogged, shit , I hate African schools , he let me go in and then it was biology period, I didn't complete my notes or my assignments that was piled up by the way. I remembered when I saw my bio teacher come in with a fat Cain, a grin of regret was plastered on my face , I instantly knew what was coming , that was 4 strokes of the Cain for the assignment and another four for incomplete notes , but damn he was really hot , I didn't really mind though I'd prefer him stroking me ... just not with the Cain 😩 .
Time flew by then it was an hour to close , I started having a terrible stomach ache , was so bad I had to use the terrible girls toilet I vowed never to poo in , after 5 years of sticking to that I finally broke that promise , I hated it.
Soon as I got to class my teacher said my mom called and I should go home , she looked at me with pity , that's a first , I didn't think much about it and skipped home , on my way home I felt eyes on me , not in the good way, it was never in a good way anyways , but today , today seemed different, today felt like they were sorry for me .
I got to my street and then I saw a long line of cars , my step siblings , I was so happy to see them , they were never really home , one of them pulled me into a tight hug and told me to go upstairs , I obeyed then I saw a lotta people in the parlor , were they having a party? , I thought to my self, there were a lot of gifts, I went upstairs , my lil bro was busy with my step sisters phone , he was playing sub way surfers 🏄‍♀️, okay? Meaning he came home early too, something was definitely off, then he broke the news to me " um daddy is dead" he said , then continued with his game , I was still in shock and processing what I heard then I heard a loud scream downstairs .