thirteen

The 5 months time.

Back in the restaurant.

" Do you think that suicide is something bad? "

Eunjoo asked after taking a shot of a drink. Beomgyu put his finger on his chin, trying to give a proper answer to her.

" I don't think it's bad. Somehow people had lived a miserable, woeful life that death could be the answer to run away. "

" Agree, sir. Absolutely. "

" But, a part of me still thinks that it can be avoided if we find the right people to bring us back, you know? Nobody deserves such death. " Beomgyu stared into her eyes. " Like, the world is so cruel to you. You shouldn't have gone that through alone. "

" But again it is just my opinion. "

Eunjoo stayed quiet after he answered her question.

" I have another question. "

She had sensed something in him.

" Yeah? "

" If you ever decided to die, "

" What are the things you wished and wanted to do 5 months time before? "

She pulled out a tissue and a pen from her bag, she later put them in front of him.

" My grandmother used to make me write this to kill time. " She grinned. " It helps us to be hopeful and have dreams, you know? "

" I'll try it! "

Eunjoo's heart started to feel heavy when her eyes witnessed the 25-year-old man in front of her. He was so eager on writing a list down on the piece of tissue. She felt like she had invited him down the wrong path.

She realised that she was the problem after this whole time.

Last week when she thought of committing, she tried to list down the same thing that she wanted to do in 5 months time before she decided to kill herself,

Nothing came to mind.

Because her number one priority was to end herself, to free herself from the world.

But look at this man. He just told her that he also wanted to get away from his life but how could he have so many hopes left?

Nevertheless, she too picked up a tissue and a pen for herself, giving herself a chance to at least let herself dream before she actually, really died.