Y/n: God I want to bash his face in right now. How long is this walk?!

Y/n: Why are you even following me...?!

???: Well, my cell is over there, so why wouldn't I go there?

Y/n: ... Fair enough.

???: Wait, your cell is over there too?

Y/n: No. I'm going to the bathroom.

???: Heyyy... Wait a sec, the bathroom isn't that wa-

Y/n reached his cell, entering it, and shutting the door on him

Y/n: Phew. Peace and quiet, at last...

Then, some muffled yelling could be heard

???: Yooo no way! We're cell-roommates!

Y/n: Bruh. No way I'm stuck with this guy.

???: Sooo, like, you're new right?

Y/n: ...

???: I'll take that as a yes! Listen, how about this, tomorrow, I'll go show you around in exchange for... Hmm... I don't know, trust? I definitely know more than you do since I've been here for like... A few weeks. Oh, I know it doesn't sound much but listen! I swear I'm seasoned eno...

Y/n: Hmm... It doesn't sound like a bad deal, the instructions manual was very obscure with the locations, so I guessed I had to figure them out myself. But now this annoying guy came around. Honestly, I guess I could take that deal.

Y/n: Okay! Fine! Just shut up.

???: That's the spirit!

Guard: Shut up you bastards! Go the hell to sleep! Don't make me come in there and make you go to sleep!

???: Okay I guess that marks it for today, bye!~

Y/n: I'm starting to think this was a bad choice on my part...

Y/n sat down on the small chair in his room and took a deep breath and exhaled

A tear flows down his eye

Y/n: Huh... This is the first time I've ever felt this lonely before...

Y/n: No. I shouldn't be like this, this is only the first day. If I'm like this at just the beginning, what will I be like at the end?

Y/n did his best to smile

A few seconds later he breaks down sobbing on the table

Y/n: I miss Tama... I miss everyone...

It was like that until Y/n cried himself to sleep. He could swear that he was being comforted by someone before falling asleep.

|––––––––––––––|?|––––––––––––––|

The next day.

Guard: Rise and shine inmates! It's time for morning routine! Form an orderly line outside!

The guard was banging his metal baton on the iron bars of another inmate's cell.

Well, to say it was loud was an understatement.

Y/n: Ah geez! That's way too loud!..

Y/n: Ugh alright alright.

Y/n got out his cell and lined up, there were already people before him, and more continue to come.

Due to his stature, he certainly stood out like a sore thumb.