[EXO] Suho x Reader (Request)

Request by: LucyDragfillia

--------

===================

'Oppa!!' You thought inside as you saw Suho sitting in a cafe. He was talking to someone but you couldn't see who it was. You quickly said bye to your friends and ran towards the cafe.

As you walked into the cafe, you looked around for Suho, but when you found him, you where about to say something when something suddenly stopped you from speaking. Tears started to swell up in your eyes. Suho, your lover, was sitting in front of you, with another girl, laughing, smiling. It was a perfect scene to say that Suho was cheating on you.

You staggered over to Suho and managed to drag something out of your mouth. "S-Suho w-what are you doing..." This was the best you could've said before tears started to flow down your cheeks.

Suhos eyes widened and stood up to pull you into a hug. You pushed him back, hard. He fell back into his seat.

"_____, w-what's wrong...." he said quietly.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!? Is that all you have to say to me! Your here sitting in front of me flirting with another girl! And all you say is 'what's wrong!'" You yelled which made everyone look towards your direction.

Suho sat there silently.

"I see, everything you've done, said, was all a lie...." you manage to say with a river of tears.

"W-what!? No! Everything I done was not a lie!" Suho shouts. "I love you!"

Your voice cracks. "Save it, I don't want to hear excuses...." after that you ran out the cafe crying so hard. Suho came running out the cafe just after you shouting your name. You didn't listen, you didn't want to listen, and you carried on running.

You finally managed to reach home but Suho wasn't very far from you.

"______!!!! Please hear me out!!! Don't do this! Let me explain please!!!!" Suho shouted from behind.

"No!! I don't want to hear more of your lies! Just leave me alone!!!" you shouted as you opened your front door and slammed it shut right before Suho could step in.

Suho banged on the door, and it sounded like he wasn't gonna stop until he got to speak to you. After like an hour, the knocking stopped. You where in your bed sobbing, you have never cried this much and this hard in your life.

"Stupid Suho!! I hate you!!" You screamed into your pillow, not caring if your neighbours could hear you.

"Well I still love you..." You heard a voice say from behind. You jumped up and through a pillow at the person begin you.

"Go away!!! Is that too much to ask!!!" you shouted while crying.

"Yes, it's way too much to ask! I'm not gonna leave until you hear me out! I think your being to selfish and stubborn right now!" he yelled which made you jump. You sat there shocked not knowing what I say.

Suho sighed. "Listen ____, you've got it all wrong, I would never cheat on you ever." He said calmly and lovingly.

"T-then why where you with a g-girl" you said as tears still flowed down your cheeks but not as much as before. He sighed again before he continued.

"I was there with her because...."

"W-what...." you asked curiously.

He walked up to you and sat directly in front of you. He then suddenly pulled out a black velvet box.

"I didn't exactly plan to do this in this sort of moment but..... ____, I really love you sooo much, ever since I first saw you and I would love to stay by your side for life. Would you please marry me?"

You pulled Suho into a tight hug and cried your life out. "I'm sooooo sorry! I thought you where cheating on me and I said rude things!! I'm sooo sorry but I love you soo much!! Please forgive me!" you cried.

Suho hugged you back tighter. "Of course I forgive you. It doesn't matter if you say rude things to me, if you get upset this much when I'm with another girl, it just shows how much you actually love me."

You cried more. "Yes...." you said through your cries.

"Yes what?" Suho asks confused.

"Yes I will marry you!!" you shouted.

Suho laughed and pulled away and looked into your teary eyes. He pulled you into a passionate kiss. The kiss lasted for about a minute or so. You guys pulled away and Suho took your hand and slid on the most beautiful ring you have ever seen in your whole entire life.

"Your mine and forever mine" Suho states before pulling you into another passionate kiss.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hope you enjoyed :)