→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.

Start from the beginning

Seb inhaled deeply, Robin watching the boy's legs writhe as he pushed his upper body through the van. "That was suffocating." Eddie gasped after taking off his mask, looking back to see half of Steve in the trailer as he took Seb's mask off. "At least yours has, like, space to breathe." Eddie huffed, Seb shrugging to him. "Come on!" Steve urged the rest of the group in, them climbing in one by one as Seb locked the trailer door. He had a newfound energy. A newfound purpose. And he knew exactly how to achieve it. Eddie took his seat messily, digging through his small pouch of a bag as Seb rested his back against the door. Pulling the wires from the driver's seat, Eddie held heavy duty scissors in his mouth as Steve and Robin joined the two. Eddie rolled his eyes as Steve leant on the back of the seat. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" He asked, Robin glancing at the boys as Seb did the same. "Well, when other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire." Seb watched Eddie do whatever he was doing, doing it quickly.

"Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto." Eddie nodded to Seb, the boy mindlessly nodding back even though he had no clue what he was nodding to. "So, uh, I'm really living up to the Munson name." Eddie scratched two wires together, Seb watching sparks fly as Robin cleared her throat. "Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." She suggested, Eddie looking up to her. "Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her." He grinned, Seb watching him lean closer to Steve's face. "Don't ya, big boy?" He asked, Steve genuinely lost for words as Eddie harshly scratched the wires. The trailer jolted, starting suddenly as the couple outside flinched in sudden fear. "What the hell?" A woman spat, immediately getting up and rushing to the door. Seeing someone's back, she hit the window, Seb yelping as he turned to meet eyes with her. The three teens froze, seeing the man round the front of the van, the woman yelling at Sebastian. "They locked the door!" She yelled, pointing at Seb's face.

"You little shit!-" "Go! Go!" Eddie urged, getting up quickly as Steve took his seat. Eddie pulled Seb away from the door, smiling awkwardly at the woman. "Everybody, hang onto something!" Steve yelled, Seb quick to grab onto the handle near the roof of the trailer. "Oh my God! Go!" Lucas yelled, everyone getting in as Seb looked back to the woman. "Sorry!" He yelled, flinching back once the woman hit the window in return, a crack opening. "Please leave now!" Max glanced between the two, the woman tripping as the man dived out of the way, Steve pressing the accelerator as hard as he could. Peeking his head through the now broken window, Seb watched the couple attempt to run for the trailer. "They look annoyed!" Seb spoke, Dustin glancing back. "They look pissed!" He corrected towards Max, Robin nodding. "It's not everyday you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." She let out, Steve turning quickly. "Hold on!" He urged, the bumpy grass causing Seb to fall back into the passenger seat of the trailer, gasping.

"Stop 'em!" The woman screamed, heaving as Dustin and Max watched the two stop. "God bless it!" She screamed, kicking the bin bag on the floor. Tires screeched, Seb eternally grateful that Steve made it onto the road, the journey smoothing.

––––––☆––––––

"MY BROTHER. I SAW HIM WITH MY FRIENDS. YOU SAID THEY WERE SAFE." EL SPAT AS SHE STORMED DOWN THE CORRIDOR, OWENS TURNING TO HER. "Your brother?" He asked, El feeling the man hold her shoulders. "My brother is alive and is in danger. Again-" "Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay." Workers around the two froze, Owens waving them away. "Give us a second, please." He ordered, everyone leaving without decline. "Okay, first things first. We're not gonna let anything happen to your friends, okay, kiddo?" He assured, El's face staying monotonous. "What about Sebastian?" She spat, Owens watching her cross her arms. "Uh, I'll personally make sure that nothing happens to any of them." The man tried to hide his shock. Seb died... but now he's in Hawkins? That's the worst place for him to be. "Did you see where they were?" He asked, El glancing to the floor. "They were at... They were at Max's house. They're planning to take my brother to the Upside down to kill him." El declared, tears gathering in her eyes, her breath shaking. "To kill Henry-" "Okay, okay. This... Does this Max have a last name?" Owens asked, El gulping.