Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 The brat is still an expert at climbing over the wall!

The reason why Guangdong and Fujian were chosen as cities to open to the outside world is the same as why the south was chosen as a port to open to the outside world. First of all, it must be the geographical location. This place is close to the sea, which is convenient for external communication.

The other is abundant resources. On the one hand, the location is close to Hong Kong and Macau, which is convenient for relaying and developing regional advantages in the future; on the other hand, the people in this place are born with a sense of adventure and an indomitable spirit. This area used to have the most people going abroad. If it is opened up, those overseas Chinese who have the conditions will definitely come back to support the construction of the motherland and hometown.

Chu Yun believed that at that time, in any company he worked for, if the owner of the company was from the coastal areas, any team building, dinner party, etc., should experience the fear of being dominated by "Love to Fight to Win".

Probably, this is an artistic expression of this indomitable spirit.

It would be a long way to say this, and Chu Yun finally explained the practical reasons for choosing these two places. From the current point of view, these two places account for a relatively small proportion of the national economy.

All things considered, these two places are the most suitable.

Fan Deren listened to what she said, and after serious thinking: "The information on Guangdong and Fujian is here, you find it out, since you are so optimistic about these two places, you will write this report."

"no problem!"

Chu Yun was eager to move. She never thought that she would have the opportunity to participate in this kind of historical event. She must be wishing for it.

Chu Yun dug out the documents about these two places, and prepared to take them home for preparation. Before leaving, she thought of one thing: "Don't forget my graduate student."

"Don't worry, I won't forget, you are now a celebrity in our school, and I will never forget the school leaders."

Chu Yun chuckled, that would be the best. Li Jia

Back home, Chu Yun went directly to the space, spread out these documents on the big desk, turned on the computer, and prepared to write a report.

When Wang Jianye came home, the door of the house was closed from the inside. He knocked on the door, but after a while, no one opened it.

Two brothers, Wang Mu and Wang Lin, skillfully threw the schoolbag over the wall, Wang Mu squatted down, and Wang Lin stepped on his shoulders and turned inside.

After a while, the door opened, and Wang Lin smiled triumphantly: "Father, come in."

Wang Jianye pinched the flesh of his cheek: "Overturning the walls and cabinets, you can do it without teaching."

"It's not our fault, who told mom not to open the door for us."

The father and son went home and wandered around the courtyard, why was there no one there?

Wang Jianye had a guess in his heart. After putting down the things, he closed the bedroom door: "Don't look for it, your mother is sleeping, so you haven't lost it."

"Oh."

Wang Jianye: "Go to the backyard and help me light the fire, I will cook."

The report hasn't been written yet, and the supporting data she needs has just been selected, and it's getting late.