Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 I know my student is awesome! ...

Wang Jianye in Beijing received many letters from his parents, older brothers and sisters-in-law, relatives and friends, almost all of which were talking about the closure of Jiangdong Professional Finance School, and even sent newspapers.

Only, only Chu Yun didn't take it seriously, not even a word.

Eldest brother Guo Xu saw several identical newspapers on the table, picked them up and took a look: "Oh, my brother and sister are so good, what is written in this newspaper is all the praises of leaders, students and parents, it's amazing!"

Wang Jianye smiled slightly: "She has always been a very good person, and she should be praised."

Guo Xu deliberately asked: "Better than you, a small research and development expert?"

Wang Jianye hummed: "Better than me."

Guo Xu hissed: "Okay, I didn't eat any candy, my teeth are so sweet."

The idle Luo Hongri came over and sat down on Wang Jianye's desk: "Dog food again? Let me see what's new."

Luo Hongri knew that Wang Jianye's daughter-in-law had tossed about to get out of school, but this kind of hearing was completely different from what she saw in the newspaper.

Luo Hongri patted the table: "Wang Jianye, you are really lucky, you can meet such a daughter-in-law."

"A dog can't spit ivory out of its mouth, and shuts up if it can't speak."

Luo Hongri was thick-skinned, and said with a hey hey: "A person like my brother and sister can do anything as long as she wants, so don't worry too much. In fact, this is also a good thing for you, isn't it? The responsibilities on your body are gone. Your family We will be able to reunite in Beijing."

Guo Xu also said: "When will the siblings come? The teacher and the teacher were still talking about your wife two days ago, saying that they want to see her."

Wang Jianye pursed his lips: "We have to wait until winter."

"So long? She still has classes in the second half of the year?"

Wang Jianye took a deep look at Luo Hongri: "You don't know that the big leaders above are in a meeting..."

Now it's late September, and the resumption of the college entrance examination is already an open secret. A family like Luo Hongri will not be unaware of it.

Luo Hongri laughed: "I don't know about things that haven't been settled, but even if they recover, the younger siblings don't need to participate. She was a junior when classes were suspended. When she comes back, she will resume classes directly, and she doesn't need to take the college entrance examination at all."

Luo Hongri knew very well that Professor Fan Deren of Tsinghua University, who was engaged in economics, had a close relationship with the third junior brother and his wife. Even if there was any problem, they would solve it without asking.

Wang Jianye sighed: "She doesn't need to take the exam, but there are still some relatives in the family who have to take the exam. Chu Yun is worried. She must wait for them to come to Beijing after the college entrance examination."

In Beijing, the resumption of the college entrance examination is already an open secret. Since it is an open secret, it is only a matter of time before the news is known to the whole country.

Although Jiangdong County is relatively remote, and the People's Daily has not yet published news about the resumption of the college entrance examination, the news has become popular among students and teachers.