"No sir, I don't think I have" She says to him disappointingly.

"If you happen to come across her please contact us" He says giving her his card "And please do not engage with the subject as she is deemed to be extremely dangerous"

"Yes sir" She says nodding her head.

"We will be quick" He assures her.

"Take your time, I'm in no rush" She lies.

The officer and two of his colleagues proceed to look all over the van for a few minutes , they even went as far as to push the seats back and open the glove compartments as if an entire  person would be able to fit  in there.

You take a silent deep breath when you hear muffled foot steps over your head, which is the guard taking another look around in the back before ultimately stepping out and giving a thumbs up to the officer.

"Alright miss, you're good to go! Have great rest of your evening" He says tipping his hat with a smile to her. She smiles awkwardly and closes all of the doors to the van  and hops back into the front seat, she waves at the officer one last time before pulling off to continue her drive.

The rest of the drive there is pretty smooth with no more road blocks but regardless she remains cautious the entire ride there.

The van comes to a stop after making a sharp turn that makes your body jolt inside the small hole you're in, and a few seconds later you hear the padlock click, followed by the small door opening above your head. You reach out for Nobara who grabs your hand and pulls you out of the hole.

"You good?" She asks closing the van doors once you're out.

"I'm good" You say fixing your hair and putting on the black ski mask that only shows your eyes.

"Alright, it's 11:05.. The police search set us back a few minutes but I already told Maki that we are here, she'll let us know when we can come in" Nobara says.

"Do they have her?" You ask.

"Yeah, they're just waiting for .. Gojo to get here .." She says hesitantly.

"Right" You say.

"It'll be okay, we are just here to get the truth from her. You don't have to even look at him" She says squeezing your shoulder.

"Now c'mon let's go take these cameras out" She says grabbing four nails from her cross body bag and her hammer.

You follow her through the back of the house where in a swift movement she throws the nails upwards and hits them at full power. Within a second she takes out two cameras in one hit and you can't help but smile at her amazing powers.

"This is my first time seeing you in action, you're amazing" You say in a whisper.

"Thanks" She replies with a smile. She makes her way to the side of the house and once again takes out the camera on that side as well as the camera on the other side of the house. You follow her the entire time making sure that nobody is watching you until she's finished.

Once she's finished you both stay behind a huge bush in the backyard of the house waiting on Maki to give you the signal to come in. You take a deep breath and slowly feel the anger you felt a few weeks ago  begin to stir inside of you again.

"Hey, this is your time y/n" She says giving you a half smile.

"Yeah. It is." You sigh looking up at the stars, they kind of look as beautiful as they did the same night of the carnival when you were on the ferris wheel.  The sight of the stars doesn't make you feel sad or happy though, it just makes you feel tired, like you want this all to be over.