You take a deep breath and take your guns admiring them and feeling somewhat nostalgic because they're new but they remind you of your old ones, when life was much simpler.

"Hey. It's time" Nobara says  softly leaning against the door.  You look at your phone and see the time reads 10:30pm.

"Yeah" you say nodding your head. You twirl the guns and slide them in your gun holsters that's attached to your harness belt.

"You ready?" She says handing you a ski mask and zipping up her black jacket.

"Yeah" you tell her.

"Alright let's head out through the back door" She says taking her hammer.

You both make your way out of the building. Nobara locks the door while you look around to make sure that no one has spotted you guys.

Once she's done she opens the back of the van where she removes the fabric from the back and opens a small door that could fit a human body inside, specifically you. You give her a look of concern but she quickly reassures you that you'll be okay.

"There's enough oxygen to last you a few days in there, but you'll only be in there for  twenty minutes tops" she says.  "You'll be fine, I promise" she adds giving you a soft smile.

"Alright, let's do this shit" you sigh climbing into the small door and adjusting your body comfortably. She closes the door above your head and puts a padlock on it to avoid the small door making any noise.

You make sure to silence your phone just incase you get any notifications, because the last thing you need is to get caught, especially if there's a possible road block or search being conducted by the police.

After a few minutes you feel the van moving and your heart starts pumping in your chest, not out of fear but out of pure adrenaline. You've lost count of the  many sleepless nights you spent dreaming of the day that you would get the truth out of Mai Zenin. And you were willing to do whatever it took to get that.

Nobara keeps driving through traffic while also occasionally sending Maki a text letting her know that you are both on your way. Soon after she notices that a few lights ahead there's a road block of police officers searching peoples cars just like she thought there would be. She takes a deep breath and keeps her cool though, and continues to drive until she makes it to the road block.

"Good evening Miss,  Please excuse the interruption" an officer says to her when she slows down.

"Good evening" She says back.

"We are currently searching for a wanted fugitive" an older officer says taking his hat off to study Nobara's demeanor.

"Yes I heard about that on the news earlier today" She says.

You notice the van has stopped for a few minutes  but you remain quiet and try not to move. According to Nobara it would take a good twenty minutes to get to Mai's house but it hasn't felt like that to you, so you can only assume she has been stopped by police or a search party like she anticipated.

"We will have to conduct a search of your vehicle" The officer says. "Please step out"

Nobara nods her head and quickly puts the car in park, She takes her seatbelt off and hops out of the car. Once she's out she proceeds to open every door of the van including the back door where she subtly takes a look at the fabric to make sure there are no visible rips.

"Before we begin, have you seen this woman?" The officer says holding up a photo of you to Nobara. She takes the photo and pretends to study it by squinting her eyes and tilting her head curiously.