Chapter Five: " I Missed You"

So much has happened in just a couple of hours. Tired and exhausted from today, me, Vi, and Caitlyn decided to find a resting place. Of course, Vi hadn't been here in a long time so I led the way to this inn. Surprisingly for how fucked up Zaun was, this Inn was pretty and in good shape. The smell of cold summer breeze hit my nose. It seemed like a dream. The air hasn't smelt that beautiful sense my days in Piltover. I walked over to the register. "Hello welcome to Zaun's in, how may I be of service today." A young man who seemed about 13 years old spoke. "Um where are your parents?" Caitlyn asked. The boy nonchalantly responded saying: They died not too long ago by the wardens."

Caitlyn let out a small gasp and then apologize which was starting to irritate me, but I kept my mouth shut. "Yup, it's just me and my older sister that runs this Inn now." The boy continued to say. "We will be staying on night." I spoke. "Okay so how many rooms? One? Two? Three? I was originally about to say two as I knew something was going on between Vi and Caitlyn. It made sense, but I was surprised to Caitlyn cutting me off and saying, "Three rooms please." Me and vi had the same expression on out faces. Confusion. Caitlyn didn't look back but only kept her eyes forward. I wanted to tease Vi about this like I used to tease her when we were younger but by the look of her face. I could tell it wasn't a good time. Her face seemed to be turning slightly red like a radish. Her eyes were like daggers aiming at Caitlyn. I shook my head as I was still feeling dizzy from when we had that encounter with singed.

I looked up once more to Vi whose face was not red anymore. Yet neutral. The young boy handed the keys to each of us for our rooms. "Was I just imagining Vi to be angry?" I thought to myself. We took the elevator. Fifth floor. I took my key to my room. Waving by to the others as they went to their rooms as well. My room was at the end of the hall, Caitlyn's was right next to mine and Vi's was right across the hall. The hallway had a tan marble floor. The walls were a beige color. The doors, white. When I walked into my room it wasn't five stars, but it was pretty. A nice comfy bed with a nice shower and a balcony to walk out on. IT felt new and I liked it.

Vi was in her room just laying on her bed when she thought about what Caitlyn did. She wasn't expecting Caitlyn to ask for three rooms but was a bit relieved as she now had some free time to herself. Vi was a persistent girl. When she wanted something or wanted to know something. She was going to get it, one way or another. She sat up, wondering if asking Caitlyn was a good idea but she didn't care. She walked out of the room. closing the door quietly. The walls were thin, so she knew to keep her voice down.

Caitlyn had just got out the shower. Putting on her clothes and laying down in the bed. Wondering if her decision was the best decision. She wanted time to herself but there was another reason. (Y/N). From the moment in Piltover when Vi walked into Caitlyn's office and saw y/n, Caitlyn says Vi's expression. Sure, it was a shocking expression but what gave Vi was the small light pink tint, spread across her face. Throughout the time in the lanes. Vi has clanged on close to y/n. Or at least that's what Caitlyn believed. Several times Caitlyn told herself to relax but she was a person that wanted things her way or no way. She hated the fact that y/n was getting under her skin. The fact Vi wasn't being so close as she used too.

In the middle of her thinking, someone knocked her door. Caitlyn opened the door to see Vi who was resting her forehead on her arm that was rested on the doorway. "Vi?" Caitlyn said with a bit of shock. "Can we talk?" Vi spoke. Hearing those words sent Caitlyn's heart to her stomach. "Yeah sure." Caitlyn said leading Vi into her room. Caitlyn sat on the bed as Vi closed the door and leaned her back up against it. "So... Three rooms?" Vi said "To give us all some time to ourselves." Caitlyn said trying to cover up the second reason. The problem with that was that Vi was able to read Caitlyn like a book. "I want the truth, Caitlyn." Vi said. Hearing vi call Caitlyn by her full name was a bit of a shock. Vi hasn't done that in a very long time.

"I-I've seen the way you look at y/n." Caitlyn spoke up. "The way you are becoming different towards me... no longer standing to close to me and more to y/n. The blushing face you give when y/n looks at you. It's obvious." Caitlyn said. Vi didn't know what to say at first... but she wasn't going to lie. The truth was that Caitlyn was right. Vi's feelings for y/n were returning. "Nothing to say?" Caitlyn said. "No." Vi said. "W-what? So, you just don't deny it that you like her." Caitlyn spoke up as she walked up to Vi and keeping eye contact." "I don't deny or admit anything." Vi softly spoke. Caitlyn scoffed. "Wow... oh that's rich. You know what's crazy, Violet? You keep saying that you are nothing like the liars and tricksters that live in Zaun but you act just like them." Caitlyn said with her chest.

Vi's expression changed. Her fist clenched as her eyebrows became furrowed and sharply arched. Her eyes became like daggers as Caitlyn continued to rant on and on about her distaste to Vi's attitude. Caitlyn then began to talk badly about y/n. "Y/n isn't even a full zaunite and yet she asks as if she runs the streets when we know she is nothing but a-"

"Shut up." Vi interrupted. Caitlyn stood surprised for a second but kept her composure. "Talk bad about me all you want Caitlyn. Hate me. Be angry with me. But don't take that anger out on y/n. She's been through a lot... she's seen a lot." Vi said remembering the night Benzo died. The frightened expression plastered on y/n's face that night. Tore Vi apart. "You know nothing about her... sure she has changed sense the last time I've seen her, but she is still my friend, and I won't sit here and let you disrespect her." Vi said. Caitlyn tried to snap back, and the two women were fuming with irritation. The confrontation ended when Vi left the room. She was tired and exhausted.

Vi walked to her room door when she looked across the hall from her door... "Y/n" She whispered to herself Vi didn't know what came over her. The fact y/n has been on Vi's mind since the moment they stepped into Zaun. Or maybe the fact her and Caitlyn's relationship is practically over. She just knew she wanted to see y/n's face one more time before bed. It was like something took over Vi's body as she found herself knocking on y/n's door. When the door opened, it revealed y/n had just gotten out the shower. The way the shower robe that came with the room was satin and very short. Stopping mid-thigh. "Vi? You look flushed. Are you okay?" Y/n asked. Vi didn't say anything. "Vi-". Y/n was caught off by Vi smashing her lips into y/n. Grabbing y/n's wrists to hold her still from moving.

It felt like they were kissing for hours but was simply just a couple of seconds. They broke the kiss as they were both panting for breath. "But why vi?" Y/n asked so confused. Vi didn't say a word and covered y/n's mouth and whispered, "These walls are thin, keep it down." Vi breathily whispered on y/n's neck. unconsciously, Vi found herself nibbling and kissing on y/n neck. Her skin was so soft and supple. Every second Vi caught herself losing more and more control. Y/n's soft moans weren't helping when all of a sudden Caitlyn's door opened. Vi immediately pushed y/n back into the room and closed the door softly as Vi pushed y/n up against the wall. "Vi what about cait-" y/n was caught off by vi lifting up one of y/n's legs to help close the space between the and began kissing y/n's soft lips again.

It was sending Vi into a frenzy as y/n was somehow able to make Vi go wild without even knowing. The way y/n's fingers traced up Vi's back and into her hair. The way y/n kissed back and subtly grinded against Vi. And how y/n didn't stop when Caitlyn knocked on the door. "Y/n have you seen vi? She's not in her room. I need to speak with her." Caitlyn spoke up. For a minute y/n didn't respond until she said "No- uh she's probably out getting fresh air." Y/n lied as vi placed small kisses from y/n's neck to her stomach. Vi devilishly looked up at y/n with a smirk as she picked y/n up with ease. Placing her legs on her shoulder as Vi stuck her head in between y/n's thighs. Y/n gasped at the feeling of Vi's wet tongue against her genitalia. Wrapping her legs around Vi's head causing Vi to lick harder.

"Okay well just let me know if you see her okay. If you do, please tell her I stopped by. I- think I'm going to leave her." Caitlyn said. Y/n gasped slightly. Not at Vi but the fact she didn't expect Caitlyn to say that. "O-oh kay yeah sure- mhmmm" Y/n spoke up in between slight moans trying to keep them under control. With that, Caitlyn walked back to her room as vi lifted her head. "I've missed you."