Chapter Four: "The Weakness Of Humanity"

Start from the beginning

Vi's expression changed as she began to feel sorry for me, but I didn't want her pity. I was used to this sort of thing. Singed began to walk around us. "What do you want with us?" Caitlyn asked. "I just want to give clarity before you go ahead and run into problems without knowing what you're getting yourself into." He responded charismatically. "But I know you three young girls will still try to push your noses in this mess so be warned." He finished and with that he left out the room. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. There was pain in my heart as I thought back to my childhood but mainly anger. "Don't cry...y/n. I know how hard it is. I know it's a lot." Vi stated. I smiled. The first genuine smile I gave in a long time. I looked at a lever that was connected to the wall near Vi. "Vi, that lever. Pull it." Vi nodded her head and scooted her chair closer to the wall, hitting the lever. The metal shackles keeping us locked to our chairs broke open.

"What now?" Caitlyn asked. "We keep looking for victor." I said as Vi nodded her head in agreement. I began to look around the lab. It was eerie and creepy. There were plenty of books but what caught my eye. As if it was calling me over and I obeyed. I opened the book. The cover had a flower on it. As I flipped through pages, I stopped at the page 120. Now there were no words on the cover, but there were words within the pages except page 120. It was blank but I was smarter than that. I saw a UV light and set the page beneath it. The page had a drawing purple flower and then the world "equals" and drawing of a purple liquid. "shimmer" I whispered to myself. "Guys come look at this." I shouted to Vi and Caitlyn. They walked over and took a look at the book. "No fucking way." Vi said. "Wasn't silco in charge of shimmer production?" Caitlyn asked. "Yeah, but there is still more being produced." Vi said and then looked at me. I could tell what she was asking by the look of her face,

"No, no, and no! I'm not going to Sevika again." I said in denial. "c'mon y/n, if it comes to it then we have too." Meanwhile Sevika was having yet another relaxing moment to herself. sitting in the chair Silco used to rule in, having a cigar. There was a lot going on in her head. Which is something she hadn't felt in a very long time. There were a lot of things she hasn't felt in a while, but this was different. She would catch herself often thinking of her dad. Her mother and her siblings. Especially y/n. Having to fight her younger sister was something she wasn't prepared for. That night she was expecting Vi again but when Y/n walked in the room. Her heard almost stopped completely. Somehow managing to keep a straight face. She couldn't find herself angry at y/n, she knew she hurt y/n and she knew she deserved to get her ass beat for what she had done. But this was just too much for her.

She was in the middle of her thinking when her door slammed right open. It was Renny, the mother of the young bot the Jayce had killed when he and Vi teamed up to fight the shimmer manufactures. The ginger haired woman was fuming in rage, there was a big buff tatted man next to the woman out of breath. "I tried to keep her from getting upstairs Sevika, but she managed to get past me. " He said closing the door. "I can see that." Sevika responded lighting up another cigar. "Sevika, it has been a year now and we still have not taken any action." Renny said taking a seat. "The wardens almost sunk Zaun when they "accidently" blew up a whole in the underground. And we still decide to do nothing?" Renny questioned Sevika.

Sevika didn't respond. She puffed smoke and sighed. "When the time comes, we will move." She spoke. Renny scoffed. "Oh, I get it. I see. You want to protect that girl that whopped your ass downstairs." Renny said taunting Sevika. Sevika growled in irritation "It's not like that." she spoke again. "Oh, but it is, because if Silco was alive-" Renny began to say but was cut off by Sevika's hand choking her. "Silco, is dead. That means you listen to me, so that means if I say "Renny don't engage with piltover " then that mean you DON'T engage with piltover. Got me?" Sevika said slamming Renny to the floor. Renny nodded her head nervously. "If I say Renny, set this shit ablaze." Then that means I expect you to light up a match with you inside that building." Sevika edged closer to Renny as Renny bumped into the wall behind her and Sevika grabbed her by the throat and dragged her up the wall to eye level. "And if I tell you to throw you and your precious son off of a 10 Storey building then I expect you to jump off that building with you and you son without a parachute. Understand?" Sevika spat. "Y-Y-Yes." Renny responded with fear.