I suddenly heard a gentle knock on the window, which was very startling considering the late hour. I slowly crept towards it, trying to peek around to find the culprit. Then a particular black cat's head popped up out of the darkness. I opened the window, indescribably relieved and surprised. What was he even doing here?

"Chat! You scared me!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry, Princess. I just thought I would visit you." Chat replied.

"Don't tell me you came 18 hours from Paris. Why are you here, kitty?" I retorted. There had to be some other explanation for his presence, and it better be good.

"What, can a superhero not go on vacation, too? I have a civilian life, you know." Chat said defensively. I guess I didn't consider that was a possibility. It's not like I would know otherwise. What a coincidence he was also in Hawaii, though. "Anyway, can I come in?"

"Yes, Chat, of course. You don't have to ask." I said, laughing at his formal disposition. I fully opened the window so that he was able to climb through it. I then closed it behind him and walked back to the bed and sat down. I gestured for him to sit next to me, and he did.

Adrien's POV:

"So what actually brings you to my room?" she asked. I hadn't really thought this through that far.

"Well, when I was at the beach, I saw you with some boy..." I started. Maybe this was my chance to find out what she really though about me. "What's up with him?"

"Oh, Adrien? He's one of my close friends. He's actually on this trip with me and we're sharing this room." She seemed to be blushing by the end of her sentence.

"That seems awfully intimate, Princess. Do you like this kid by any chance?" I couldn't help myself. After all of our little moments, I needed to know how she felt.

"I mean, Adrien's one of the kindest souls I know, and he's a model so of course he's gorgeous." She looked up at me earnestly, I could tell she meant every word. I felt my face become hot underneath the mask.

"Mari..." I leaned in just a little closer to her. "He must mean a lot to you. He's a lucky guy."

"Why would he be lucky? I'm just a normal girl." She quickly countered. Is that really what she thought of herself? I couldn't let her talk about herself like that.

"Marinette. You are extraordinary. And any guy who can't see that is an idiot." I used my thumb to turn her face towards mine. Her eyes looked almost sad and lost, and I would give anything to make sure she never had to feel like that.

Marinette reached out her hands to rest on my shoulders, and scooted herself closer to me.

That fact that she was wearing practically wearing nothing definitely wasn't helping. The clothing she did wear was Chat Noir themed, so I seemed to have a fan.

"Chat..." She whispered, and I could feel her breath on mine. "Do you mean it?"

I wanted her to be able to see herself the way I see her. How couldn't she see how perfect she was?

"Every word." I affirmed her. She searched my eyes, looking back and forth from one to the other.

I could hear my heart pounding inside my ears, and it drowned out all other noise. Could she hear how fast it was beating? I watched awestruck as she moved into my lap, and she sat down on me, with her legs criss-crossed. I put my hands around her waist, and my mind rushed back to our kiss in the closet. Except I could see the expression on her face this time, and I wanted to kiss her all over again. This time it would be real.

Marinette crushed her lips onto mine, and I melted under her touch. She slowly crept up on top of me, pushing me gently onto the mattress of the bed. I pressed my tongue against her lip, urging her to open her mouth. Once she obliged, our tongues began to fight each other for dominance. I kept one hand on her waist, while the other brought her face towards mine. She dug one hand into my hair, and with the other she was tugging on the bell on my collar. Marinette pulled away to breathe, but I quickly pulled her back in, causing her to softly moan. I wanted to make sure that this would be a kiss she'd remember. Plus I couldn't get enough of how she tasted. Eventually our pace slowed, and Marinette slowly pulled away again.

"Chat..." Even the way she said my name was sexy, on top of the fact that she was still gasping for air. It took everything in me not to pull her back in.

"Marinette..." I responded, trying to catch my breath myself.

"You should probably go, it's getting late." She suggested as she fixed herself and climbed off of me.

"You're right. But before I go," I leaned in closer and spoke into her ear. "Nice outfit." I smirked as her eyes darted down to her clothes, and she realized what I was referring to. I cleaned myself up and began to crawl back out of her window. Before I left, I turned around to look back at her, saluting her as I did so.

"Au revoir, Princess."

"Goodnight, kitty." She said, subtly waving me goodbye. I smiled softly and turned back around to make my exit. "Till next time." She uttered under her breath. But she didn't realize that I had heard her, and so I only smiled to myself as I took off on my baton.

Ladybug was going to kill me.