My eyes widen and I curse. I got a FUCKING TATTOO!

What on this loving mother fucking earth did I do last night?

I slowly walk out into the room.

Ash is on the bed looking at me while grinning. He's finding this funny.

"I-I got a fucking tattoo." I say as I look up at him.

"Two love, you got two tattoos." He smirks.

"What! Where the fuck is the other one!" I yell while I pull up my sleeves and hem of the sweater.

Where the fuck is it!?

Oh no. No no no no.

I quickly pull away my sweater and search my boobs from under my bra. Nothing. Oh thank God.

"Oh thank god. Nothing on the tits." I mutter while I hold them.

"Under on your lower calf." Ash points at my leg.

I knit my eyebrows and walk to the head to toe mirror in the corner of his room.

I roll up my jean and there it is. The words 'Fuck cancer' tattooed on the the back of my calf. I sigh.

"Not that bad, I wanted to get that one." I look back at my wrist. "This one on the other hand...wasn't planned."

Ash walks up behind me. I don't realize he's holding up his wrist until I look into the mirror.

I look down and my heart does a back flip. Then it stops for a moment. "Fuck, did I make you get it?"

He laughs and shakes his head. "Principessa, I volunteered." My heart starts beating agian.

Sigh. Relief. Hallelujah.

Well now I'm ok with them both.

"Is that all you got?" I rub my thumb over the star on his wrist.

"No." He answers as he kisses my head.

"What else did you get?" I ask while I turn and place my hands around his  waist.

Ash grins. I look into his eyes and he bends down and skims his lips over mine. "You can't remember?"

I shake my head.

His eyebrows shoots up. "Well...then you'll have to find out on your own sometime." I pout. That sounds fun...

I press my lips to his and the moment I do my head bangs reminding me of the hangover.

I pull away from Ash and grab my head while I hiss. "Fucking hell."

I watch as Ash walks over to the bed side table and picks up what looks like two pills and water.

He gives it to me and I waste no time before throwing the pills down my throat.

I wash it down with water and place the bottle down on the dresser.

Something fluffy rubs around my feet and I look down.

Hades, looking happy with the world walks in circles around my legs rubbing his head to my calfs.

I pick him up.

Hades has green eyes where as Minx had blue and he is much smaller especially since he's only a few weeks old.

I smile softly as him. "Hi, buddy."

Asher stands and takes my hand as I position Hades under my other arm.

"Come on love, breakfast." We walk down the hallway and into the open build kitchen and living room.

It's funny, I was sort off sober last night when we got back but apparently then I was to oblivious to the tattoos. And for some reason I had forgotten everything from last night except when I saw Dylan and when Ash fought that guy...from there on it's all a blur.

I sit at the dining table. After placing Hades down I look up to see Ash cooking what seems to be bacon.

I take this opportunity to look at him (AKA check him out). Normal black jeans and black dress shirt. The dress shirt's sleeves are rolled up and his tattooed arms are peeking out. Two bottons aren't bottoned and gold chains are hanging loosely around his neck. His dark hair is messy and looks as if he'd ran his hands through it a hundred times already. There are rings on a few fingers and he's wearing black and white Nike's.

Art

Art. That's what he is. Art.

My eyes run up to his face and I inspect it a bit. His jaw isn't clenched but still it's as sharp as a blade. His green eyes are the shade of a wet healthy Forrest. High cheek bones an- "Lily baby, your staring."

I shake my head and realize that I had gotten ahead of myself. My head is resting in my palm and I'm basically drooling over this man.

My cheeks go red and my entire body goes up in flames.

Change the subject Lily-Lee.

"What else happened last night?" I ask avoiding eye contact.

He sighs. "Alot."

I nod for him to continue.

"Well... After the fight. You started drinking that expensive shit and it didn't take that long for you to get tipsy and then shit faced." I smile at the fact that he used my term for drunk.

He continues. "You danced and all the normal drunken shit then you told me to go smoke with the guys. I went. We smoked and you were with the girls, only when we looked agian all three of you were gone. We all called and you are the only one that picked up. Like the good girl you are." I blush.

"We came to the tattoo shop and all of us got tattoos. Yes, you'll see a bunch of new tattoos on everyone... then I took you home and from there on we just watched Grey's until we went to bed."

Well nothing that bad hap- "Oh and Claire called and said You forgot to give back her sharpie... What ever the fuck you did with that I don't know."

OH FUCK.

On cue my phone rings.

It's Luke.

"Oh no. You answer." I yeet the phone at Ash, he catches it without problems.

He also answers without protests.

"Hello." He says into the phone.

I hear yelling on the other end.

"Yes... No... She was drunk... I'll make sure to do that... Bye you stronzo." He hangs up. (Asshole)

Ash hands me my phone and I look at him.

"What did he say?"

Ash grins. "He told me he has the word 'puttana' on his forehead. Then said I had to keep permanent markers away from you... Then he called me a dick."

I shake my head. "But I don't know what puttana means."

"Yea, you most likely picked it up when I called one of the chickens it. It means whore in Italian." We all call them that now... Thanks to Claire.

I giggle. "Well... Atleast I didn't lie."

Ash smirks. "Eat up baby, we got shopping to do." He slides a plate with eggs and bacon towards me.

"Shopping for what?" I'm confused.

He looks at me over his shoulder. "For private school."

Oh yea... Wait what?

_____________________

Word count:1592