"Jesus, you have more puke then food in you jeez!" Y/n jokes, as she rubs my back, i loosley chuckle again, but continue puking over the edge of the car, as she tightens the bun she remade for me.

"So gross" Long ponytail mumbles. I ignore her as i conitnue puking.

Then the car suddenly stops. I gag, but spit out my last bit of sick.

"Oh god, that was horrible" I groan, then she wipes my mouth with a tissue.

"Perfect" Then she unties my hair, letting it drop on my face again. My face heats up again, but we all get out of the car, and start walking towards a helicopter landing station.

"why are we here?" I ask.

"Waiting for number seven" Roxie replys, wow two british people here? Hmm. I turn and see Y/n laughing with the short haired girl. My heart flutters but i role my eyes and look away.

What the hell? Ew Ben you just met the girl!! Im an idi-

But before i could finish my thought, we all heard the sound of a helicopter coming this way. We look up and see one, slowly going down. We shriek, then i cover my eyes, as the wind starts pushing me back, with loads of mud sand stuff shooting out to us. I cough, but after a few seconds it stops. We all cough, but look up to see someone in a suit get out? I furrow my eyebrows but then a boy with a pink shirt and sunglasses walks out.

"What's up my dudes and dudeetts?! Kenji is here! So let the party commence!!" he laughs, then walks over, and throws his bag at Roxie?!

"Put this in my room" She scoffs, then throws it back to him at his back, making him fall over. I chuckle, then he stands up and we all get in the truck again.

"Alright" Then Y/n rummages through her bag and pulls out a sick bag. "So that the dino's don't have to smell your puke all day" She chuckles. I smile and take it.

"Thanks" Then we continue driving, making me puke into the bag, and she ties my hair up again. She might as well just leave it up instead of taking it out and redoing it every five seconds.

I gag, then puke into the bag, with her hugging my side, rubbing my arms.