YANDERE ALPHABET

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Fundy would be touched starved in my opinion, so he would probably go as far as forcing them to cuddle him or sleep in the same bed.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He doesn't like to get his paws dirty that much. He likes a quick stab then hide the body.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

No, definitely not. He would be sweet to them and try to live a normal life with them.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Like I've said before, force affection onto the reader. He just really wants someone to hold on to that doesn't leave him.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

When it comes to vulnerability, Fundy can switch from time to time. One minute he could have his heart out, barring for them then the next minute he could be untrusting of them.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would feel hurt and betrayed that you would even think about doing that. Fundy just wants to live happily with you but you choose to do this?! It breaks his heart.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He doesn't like even the idea of them escaping. He wants them to stay there with him, forever. Sure, he can easily catch them but his heart gets chipped away at while doing it.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Fundy would put them in solitude. As much as it pains him, it works. They would slowly go insane from it that they would crawl back to him.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He sees himself and them living happily together, married even? Them reading a book together, maybe have a kid or two?

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He would get jealous, but he wouldn't lash out on anyone but himself. Telling himself negative things and gaslighting/manipulating the reader by it.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He is so happy and himself around his darling, though can get an attitude towards people that go near them or when he's not around them.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would be too nervous to approach them upfront, so he would just stalk and watch them. His main song would be "I'm so crazy for youuu"

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Yes. With others, he's more cold and untrusting of them while with them he's so bubbly and all over the reader.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Either solitude, manipulating/gaslighting, burning, stabbing, starving, traumatizing. Stuff like that.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

For a while, freedom. That's the main one, though there are minor ones(cursing, isolating themselves, fighting, ect.)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

At first, he's patient but then he slowly gets more and more impatient and that's when he decides to take them and force affection towards them.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

No, if they die then he dies. They leave or escape, you best believe he's going to look for you. He can not live with another person leaving him or abandoning him.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He would feel guilty at first but then his thoughts get to him and tell him that they belong to him and to not let them go. So yes and no.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Trauma. Trauma of his father dying and leaving him, ghostbur not even really remembering him. That's why he needs someone in his life that will be of help.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He hates it and tries to do anything to stop it. Whether it's affection, threatening, manipulating, he'll do it to make them stop.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He wouldn't kill everyone that talks to them, just the people trying to get 'closer' to them. Then he has a problem.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Give him their affection, get him to trust them enough to let them out, then escape.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

If it came to it, then yes. As punishment or not, it depends on the situation really.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

You best believe you're gonna be treated like a queen. He wants the best life for you and he would get you anything you want. Say the word, and you have it(apart from freedom for a while).

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Around two[2] to four[4] years. Then snap and get their darling. That or his patients wears off because of people around what's his.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Yes, he would break them to the point that all they believe is that everyone is dangerous and all they need is him. Nothing more, nothing less.