My beautiful dove

Warnings:
Kidnapping, drugging, chasing, burning, obsession, forced drugging

I do not support real life yandere relationships. It is a toxic relationship dynamic.

Gender neutral!Reader

+•.*^•+*• +.•^*+~+*^•. +•.*^•+*•+
Everything hurt. Their lungs, their legs, their wings. Everything hurt, but they couldn't stop running. They had to escape him, they did not want to go back.

They would have flown but seeing as he burnt their wings pretty good, it would take a while for them to heal.

Their breath hitched as they heard footste— paws running behind them. No no no no no!!
He could not catch up to them, he just can not!

They tried to run faster than they were, but luck was not with them. They hit the ground with a hard thud, the fox on their back hold them down.

"Get off of me!!!" They screamed at him, but it was no use. He was far too lost in madness to listen.

"Darling, sweetheart, my sunshine, please stop struggling. It will make this a lot easier, for the both of us." Fundy spoke, gently running his paw through the [hair colour] hair of theirs.

"You bastard! Let me go now or I'll—" they started to end up getting interrupted by him.

"You'll what? Fly away? Fight me? Trust me darling, you cant in this state. I do recommend not trying, though." His voice smooth as he spoke, digging into his inventory and pulling out a cloth.

"You see! I'll break free and kill yo—" They threatened, only for their mouth to be covered. They fought against it, trying not to breathe in the drugged aroma.

"You will have to breathe soon, dear. It's best to just give up now, vogel[1]." He spoke to them, watching as their eyelids started to droop.

"Good Duif[2]. Very good." Fundy praised as he picked [Name] up over his shoulder, walking away to their new home.
+•.*^•+*• +.•^*+~+*^•. +•.*^•+*•+
[1] Vogel - bird in Dutch
[2] duif - Dove in Dutch

Fundy is from the Netherlands and speaks Dutch, I have been learning Dutch so I thought it might be a nice thing to put in here.

I hope you enjoyed this, not very long because this is a oneshot. Requests for a part two can happen, part twos can happen just not so often if I want/don't want it to happen.

Have a nice day/night/afternoon my little tadpoles.