"I didn't look" he cleared his throat purposely when staring at Harry secretly in disapproval. Not seeming to take notice of Niall's secretive glances at him, a rough hand gripped my arm, jolting me forward until I was off the bed. I let out a groan for stepping with the wrong foot.

"Easy, easy" Niall grabbed a hold of my arm to help me balance. I briefly smiled at him in appreciation and glared at Harry in return for yanking me like that.

Strange how he flipped from my reaction, reciprocating the expression but holding a much stronger emotion. "Appreciate that I'm allowing you to shower. Besides, you could really use one" I am not willing to listen to his embarrassing remarks all day, I'd rather have him yell at me.

However, my face grew red at his rudeness, wishing I could just erase that smug smile with a big pink eraser for, and I quote, "Big mistakes".

Mockery dripped from his voice, "I would carry you to the bathroom, but I'd rather not" Honestly, I have no clue where he's getting at so I went with ignoring him. I was in a lot of pain and he's the last thing I wanted to deal with.

"Here," Niall's eyes avoided my injury, I truly appreciated it otherwise it'll lead my curiosity to grow, and, possibly to sneak a peek at it. "I'll help you" a sad smile carved into his lips, then his face twisted "Just... don't look at your leg"

"You might need this" I couldn't tell whether he was trying to be funny or he really did not hear Niall when he said he needed a band aid for me.

"I do, thanks" he avoided his gaze and accepted it from him, tearing the wrapper cautiously and shakily applying the band aid on my leg. I had a feeling he might vomit any time soon. I sucked in breath when I felt a sharper sting from my wound. I had a feeling it wasn't healing any time soon.

He kind of struggled to maintain his balance once he lifted me off the ground, it wasn't that I was heavy, he seriously did need to eat more and hit the gym. He had goddamn noodle arms.

Harry wryly asked, grabbing our attention, "Wanna know something?" I groaned internally, hanging my head back in exasperation. No not really.

"Uhh" Niall trailed off nervously.

"Too bad I'm going to say it, didn't need your permission anyways" a disgustingly conceited expression made its way to his disgraced yet sort of good looking features.

"Your stupid subconscious thought I drugged you because the drug was similar to a paralytic, hence you assumed you were numb when you actually weren't" he stifled a laugh and waited for my reaction.

I cannot believe this, not did he only embarrass me, but fucking. humiliated. me. Despite not completely understanding his words, I knew it wasn't anything but mortifying.

Good thing he was in a good mood and grateful that I was carried, or else I wouldn't have hesitated to seriously jump and whack him with something. My nostrils flared, moreover I clenched my fists along with my teeth. This close.

"What did you drug me with?"

"Can't tell" he annoyingly shot his eyebrows up then down.

"What is-"

"I can tell you one thing though, I created the drug" He's telling me, that he made it? For heaven's sake! Why would he inject something in me that was made by him?? That was by far the most disturbing news I'd received. Is he even qualified to create such a drug? Best case scenario, I would've died. Worst case scenario, my body could've been permanently paralyzed and I would've rot in his creepy dorm.

"What are you going to do about it, missy? Huh?" he sneered, taking advantage of the fact that I absolutely couldn't do anything about it.

I'll show him after he goes to anger management.