Chapter 5

It was 2am. Jamie has been in the studio for three hours now. She needed to be alone. She need to let it all out. She was mentally drained, school was more stressful than she could've ever imagined.

Remember When was playing in the background. Her hands moved faster then her thoughts, that was a good thing. No thoughts, just music, just how she liked it. She showed no signs of stopping.

Spice by Sam Fender started playing. She didn't even stop to breath. Drumming was how she breathed. This was her release. This was what she needed.

The song ended. Motion Sickness started to play from the speakers. Jamie didn't play. She took out her ear plugs and just breathed. In that moment she decided that everyday after school she would let out all her frustrations in here. Just her and the music.

She put her ear plugs and kept on playing.

Its now 3am. She only stopped because she needed water. She slowly crept out the studio and up the stairs to get ready for bed.

⭐️

"Jamie wake the fuck up." Was the first thing she heard.

Tommy stood over her bed looking like a giant from her angle. Half awake she let out a small laugh.

"What time is it?"

"Jamie you have ten minutes to get ready or we are going to be late." He was pacing around her room trying to find her something to wear so she could get ready faster. He threw on her bed her jeans, her light blue top, and her green Wallows hoodie.

She grabbed the cloths and went to change in her bathroom.

"Look you're a walking Larry proof! In more then one way!" Tommy yelled when she walked out of her bathroom.

She just walked out of her room so she can go eat.

⭐️

Driving to school was a bit harder then she thought it would be. All she wanted to do was crawl back into bed.

Staying up until four in the morning had proved to be a bad idea, but at least she wasn't angry anymore.

When they arrived into the student parking lot the first thing they saw was over twenty paps standing next to her Phoebe Bridgers parking spot.

"This is the perfect reason to skip today" Jamie said as she reversed to find a different place to park.

"Absolutely not. They aren't allowed inside the school. Call my mom so she can tell you where to park."

Tommy's mom, Casey, was a teacher at their high school. But Tommy drove with Jamie to school because his mom went earlier.

After three rings Casey answered.

"Hi Jamie. Whats up? Is something wrong?" she said when she answered.

"Well um, theres a couple paps in the student parking lot and I really don't want to park here. Is there anywhere I can park that they aren't allowed to go?"

"You can try the staff parking lot. I can give you my spot."

"Then where would you park?"

"You take my spot, I take yours. Don't worry about the paps, I'll handle it, just get to class. Go to spot T67."

Jamie didn't know what she would do with Casey's help. All she wanted to do was go home.

⭐️

Casey found Jamie's parking spot and was shocked to still see six of the paps still there. She felt her heart break. This what had happened to her when The Selection started getting more popular. With Stephanie's rising fame, Casey's fame also rose.