Y/n's pov: I then see him push her off of him and see her eyes widened from what he did.

Why would he do that if he was kissing her in the woods. but I still don't care cause.

The thing he did is unforgivable she then goes back up to him and does it again.

Enid: what's wrong Carl? we can have fun and not fake being friends.

We've done it before in the woods in the cabin and my house why not here too.

Cause she'll never know we fucked like right here why not take it.

Carl: no I don't want to she's never gone!

Enid: what do you mean no and who cares about her you have me now!

Carl: I don't want you I only did it cause I wanted to know what it was like dating someone.

And not really loving them I just wanted to know. what it would feel like if I did those things with y/n.

And not you that's why I let it stay but now I regret it all.

Enid: what do you mean Carl you have me now.

leave her behind and be with me for a bit to see how you feel.

Yeah.

Carl: fine but if I find her I'm fucking leaving you right away!

Enid: oh but at least I get you right so let's go have fun on the bed yeah.

Carl: no just go home I'm not really in the mood to be with you at all.

Y/n's pov: I then see Enid run out and leave and Carl just sits on the bed.

And looks around the room he then opens my draw to see it's empty.

He then gets up and checks everything else to see if I was still there.

His eyes widened from what he finds out that all my things and stuff was all gone.

He then walks around the room and I see a river of tears going down his face.

And he then walks towards the mirror and stands near it and the things on the desk that are on top of.

He looks into the mirror and looks at him self and. I see sadness and anger and regret  in his eyes he then punches it.

And then pushes everything off of the desk and then he looks at his hands to see.

His knuckles are bleeding but he doesn't care cause he then goes down onto his knees.

And cry's harder and harder and he then grabs at his hair and mess it all up and says.

Carl: what have I done I'm such a idiot I fucking ruined everything  up.

Why did I do it I was happy with her but. I just then lost myself cause of all this shit and now.

I think she knows and now she's gone I've lost her.

I've lost everything because of me and my stupid self.

Y/n's pov: severs you right you fucking cheater!

I then get out and over the gate and find places to stay safe in.

*Few months*

Carl's pov: I broke it off with Enid and I was out of. the gates to look for y/n with the rest of the group.

I just haven't been the same since then I don't really eat or do anything anymore.

And my dad got worried so he told the group and. I that we'll look for y/n and bring her back.