"I just really don't want to be a singer. Yea I love my voice but, I just don't feel like singing is something I want to do for the rest of my life" She said as I pulled into Glen's nails parking lot.

"I understand that. Your voice is beautiful though ma real shit" He said cutting the car off.

"Thank you" She smiled.

"Andree.." She said looking outside noticing where they were.

"Aht come on and get out" He chuckled opening the door.

Evelyn sighed and got out the car shutting the door. She followed Andre into the crowded nail solon.

The bell on the door ringed as Evelyn and Andre walked in.

"How may I help you?" The Chinese lady spoke as they walked in

"I want to get her nails, toes and eyebrows done" He said.

"Okay 5 min please" The Chinese woman said.

The woman spoke a few words in Chinese as DeAndre and Evelyn sat down.

"You staying here with me?" She asked.

"Yea of course. Why wouldn't I?" He asked.

"Most men don't like to sit in a nail shop with a bunch of women"

"I'm not most men. I'm Andre" He smirked making her chuckle.

"You right I'm sorry. "

"It's all good mama. I know you not use to this shit"

DeAndre was actually really happy that no other man has done this with her. He wanted to be her first everything even though he wouldn't be the person to take her virginity but he was happy that everything else would be her first.

"Ma'am you follow me" The Chinese short man said.

"Go ahead I'll be right over here. I'll sit beside you when you get your nails done" He said.

Evelyn nodded and followed the man to pedicure chairs. Evelyn sat down in the chair and started taking her uggs and socks off and put her feet in the water. The Chinese man closed the arm rest and walked away.

Evelyn picked up the remote to the massage chair and turned it on and laid back with her eyes closed relaxed.

DING!

Evelyn looked down at her phone to see a message from Andre. She looked up to see him strolling on her phone not paying attention. She unlocked the phone and went to the message thread to see what he said.

 She unlocked the phone and went to the message thread to see what he said