11.

This chapter will be told 3rd person point of view

So prepare yourselves!

Omniscient

Andre was driving while bopping his head to the music that played on the radio. He glanced over at Evelyn as she strolled on her phone.

He was surprised she didn't say anything about his choice of music because he knew she didn't listen to that type of music but she didn't say anything.

Andre turned the music down and looked over at Evelyn again.

"My music bothering you mama?"

"No it's fine. " She looked up with a smile.

"You can get aux if you want to. I wanna hear what you like to listen to. " 

"Oh I'm an old soul" She chuckled lightly.

"So ain't nothing wrong with that" I said as I stopped at a red light.

"Okay I warned you though. "

He unplugged his phone with his free hand and she grabbed the aux hooking it up to her phone.

A couple seconds later a song played.

Girl if I told you I love you
That doesn't mean that I don't care, oooh
And when I tell you I need you
Don't you think that I'll never be there, ooooh

Baby I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into
Deception and lies
Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind
I'm only saying what's in my heart

"This Cupid by 112?" I glanced at her and she smiled.

"Yes! How did you know?"

I chuckled. "My mama play this all the time. I actually fuck with the song. The lyrics mean something"

"Exactly! Finally somebody understands my music"

Evelyn was surprised to know that a man like DeAndre liked old school music like her. Most men like him wouldn't even acknowledge that type of music. So that right there was a A+ for her.

"Cupid doesn't lie..but  you won't know unless you give it a try.." He sung.

Evelyn smiled. She never had a man sing to her before this was so cute to her.

"Oh baby, true love won't lie but we won't know unless we give it a try" She sung along.

He glanced over at her and smiled.

DeAndre thought Evelyn's voice was beautiful. She could indeed sing and he wondered why she haven't used that talent of hers yet.

Damn. He thought to his self.

"You got a beautiful voice. You know that?" He asked.

"Thank you, and yes I do."

"Why haven't you used it? You can go far with that shit"