"Cassandra! Lookin' good! You should see some of the inventions on display! Look at these crazy goggles!" Rapunzel says, as she and Eugene approach the banner. Rapunzel is wearing goggles, so she sees Varian instead of Cassandra.

"Oh. Hi, Varian!" Rapunzel greets, through the goggles, as Varian smiles. "And Y/n, my adorable sister!" Rapunzel says. "Hi, Rapunzel." Y/n greets, as Varian playfully nudges her. She nudges him back, as Rapunzel beams at their cuteness.

"Princess Y/n, the queen has asked me to remind you about your morning lessons before the expo." Pete, the guard, tells her. Y/n groans a little. "Oh, I forgot! Well, see you later Rapunzel." She tells her sister. "Have fun, Y/n!" Rapunzel replies.

"See you at the expo, Varian!" Y/n adds, with a wave. "Yeah! Bye, Y- whoa!" Varian says, clumsily slipping from the ladder momentarily before he grabs back onto it, saving himself from falling. "Heh, I'll see you later then.." He adds, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. This makes Y/n laugh, as she heads inside the castle with Pete.

"I haven't seen you since we-" Rapunzel tells Varian, as he climbs down the ladder. "Since your last invention almost killed us. So glad you're here. With what looks like another invention." Eugene bluntly interrupts, with a forced smirk.

"Please, I wouldn't miss a chance to promote the merits of alchemy. And wait until you see my invention. I think, uh, everyone at the expo will be impressed." Varian states with a chuckle. He then looks towards the castle at his brown-haired, golden-streaked princess friend who heads inside.

"Y/n's gonna be here, right?" Varian asks Rapunzel, leaning on his invention before his eyes widen at the realisation of what he just said. "Not that I'm doing this for Y/n!" He chuckles nervously, standing up from his invention. "But, yes, she's gonna be there, right?" He asks Rapunzel, with his eyes widened in a slightly worried expression.

[An Hour Later]Y/n finishes up a quick history lesson with her mother, before running into Cassandra who tells her that she can be a guard today if she accomplishes all of her lady-in-waiting duties

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[An Hour Later]
Y/n finishes up a quick history lesson with her mother, before running into Cassandra who tells her that she can be a guard today if she accomplishes all of her lady-in-waiting duties.

Having nothing else to do until the expo, Y/n decides to help Cassandra out with her duties to ensure that she will be brought one step closer to achieving her dream of being a royal guard.

While Cassandra straightens the tablecloths on the tables outside, Y/n neatly arranges the flowers as her alchemy-obsessed friend joins them.

"There you are, Y/n. We, uh, we didn't finish our conversation from earlier." Varian says, casually leaning on one of the tables. "Oh, hey Varian! I'm really sorry about that. My mom needed me for my music lesson. Right now, I'm helping Cassandra with her lady-in-waiting duties." Y/n tells him.

A Tale of Two Sisters || Tangledजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें