~Chapter 12~ [Last Day]

Depuis le début

"Sure." he simply said, and they were about to leave the place, but some people stopped them "Where do you think you guys are going?" Mina asked, Y/n looked unimpressed while Muichiro had a poker face.

"Out, it's lunch." Y/n nonchalantly said then walked off with Muichiro quickly before Mina could do or say anything else. "Why can't they just leave us alone?" Y/n slightly whined while Muichiro nodded in agreement.

"I mean, it's our last day before we don't have to see them anymore" Muichiro said slightly sad that he won't get to have any time with Y/n anymore, for missions that is, "Yeah I'm glad about that if I'm being honest.." Y/n whispered.

They made their way to their favorite restaurant that they both love so much. "Hi, can I get Shimmered Radish and Miso, and F/F and F/D [this one is favorite drink]" Y/n asked the lady "Why yes, what a lovely couple you both are" the lady said and smiled.

"Me and her aren't dating yet..." Muichiro said while mumbling the 'yet' part while blushing "Y-Yeah!" Y/n agreed "What a shame, is it for here or to go though?" the lady asked. "For here" Y/n said trying to ignore what she said.

"Okay!" she smiled and left getting the food that they had asked for, a few minutes later while Muichiro and Y/n were talking and laughing the woman arrived with the food "Here you go!" she said and smiled.

"Arigatou gozai mashi ta!" Y/n slightly smiled at the kind woman "Arigatou gozai mashi ta.." Muichiro mumbled, while looking at Y/n and how cute she was "Your welcome!" she then left the table, letting the two go and eat.

Y/n ate her food in delight, while Muichiro was watching her, slightly smiling before getting back to his food, after they ate, Y/n was about to pay the bill when someone stopped her. "Let me pay for it." Muichiro then looked at her.

"W-What!? N-No I couldn't let you pay for the meal" Y/n responded back now looking at Muichiro serious "I insist N/N" he continued to stare, neither of them broke eye contact "I couldn't possibly." Y/n stated.

"Well then I guess I'm gonna have to do this." Muichiro then got closer to Y/n to the point their noses were touching and.. HE KISSED HER! Y/n was shocked and didn't move, her face was all red, like a tomato.

Muichiro paid the bill while Y/n was still in shock of what just happened, after she was done being shocked, she realized that he paid for the bill. "O-OI! YOU CHEATED!" Y/n slightly yelled, while Muichiro stuck her tongue out at her.

Y/n pouted and before they left, she managed to tip the waitress without letting Muichiro know, they walked in silence as they though, about the kiss they shared, it's not the first time they had kissed though.

"Why did you do that.?" Y/n asked Muichiro and he looked at her confused "Do what?" he asked her not knowing what she meant 'oh he probably forgot.' Y/n thought "O-Oh! Nothing!" she stuttered a bit and Muichiro shrugged it off.

Y/n decided to check the time, and it was only 12:45 p.m., they had to talk with Nezu and the Pro-Hero's at 1 p.m. and let the others say their farewells at 2:30 p.m. which, they didn't care about at all.

"It's 12:45 p.m. we should start heading back to the school for the meeting." Y/n looked at Muichiro and he looked back at her. "We have a meeting?" he asked being the cute airhead he was "Yeah we do it's to say goodbye and leave the school and stuff like that" Y/n replied.