Chapter 20: THE KING AND QUEEN

I stared at him, quite surprised with his sudden suggestion, "What did you ju--"

"I said, let's get married, Stasia." He said calmly.

Is he freakin' serious? I'm still on the process of knowing if I've got a romantic feelings for him and now he's going to marry the gorgeous me?! Is he fuckin' out of his mind?!

He stared at me with disbelief, he pouted, "You don't want to marry me, do you?"

He started unclasping my hands on his neck and moves away from me.

I gawked at him, "It's not like that."

Hinila ko siya palapit muli sa akin, I wrapped my arms around his waist, "I need to clarify my feelings first, Mr. Alvarez."

"We don't need to clarify your feelings, Stasia." He frowned averting his gaze. I held his chin and moved his face for him to look at me.

"But I need to. I don't want to marry a man, I am not sure if I have feelings for." I stated. Mas lalo namang kumunot ang noo niya dahil dun, "I still want to get married to you kahit hindi mo ako mahal, pakakasalan kita kasi yun ang gusto ko."

"That's so selfish, Cas."

"I'm just being possessive. I want you for myself that's why I want to marry you. I don't care if you still don't know if you love me or not. I just want to mark my territory and tell the world that the queen's mine, and only mine."

I don't know why I felt so flattered on his sweet statement. I could even feel my cheeks burning in flames. Damn, he's cute and...and...sweet.

I cupped his face with both of my hands, "I am not yet ready to get married."

"I am too. But really, gustung-gusto ko ng matali sa'yo."

"Why so eager?" Inis kong sambit.

He stared at me for a second before he sighed, "Para may karapatan ako."

Napataas ang kilay ko, "What do you mean?"

"Kung sakaling mawala ako sa tabi mo, may karapatan pa din akong balikan ka at kunin kang muli dahil akin ka at nakatali ka na sa akin."

I scowled at him, "You'll be gone?"

He shrugged, "I don't know that's why I want us to get married already."

"Because you're gonna leave me?"

"If ever that happens, I will find a way to get back to you. I promise."

I stared at him, "No. I still need to clarify my feelings for you.", pagmamatigas ko.

"Fine, let's clarify your feelings first." He sighed. Sakto namang dumating na ang buko shake ko kaya kinuha ko ito at ininom.

"How can we clarify my feelings?" I asked.

Binuhat ako ni Cassion pababa ng upuan at hinawakan ang kamay ko. Pinagtalikop niya ang bawat daliri namin saka nagsimulang lumakad.

Tahimik lang siya hanggang sa makarating kami sa mataong parte ng beach.

He tapped my shoulder, "Diyan ka lang."

Tumango lang ako habang tinitignan siyang naglalakad palayo sa akin. My eyebrows intersect nang bigla niyang tanggalin ang suot niyang t-shirt, leaving him, half naked with his beach shorts.

At mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko when he approached a group of girls wearing their bikinis.

What the heck, did he just leave me to flirt with those bitches?!