Chapter 14 - Saturday

We had breakfast at McDonalds, Cyrus's treat. Logan then text me asking if I could meet him at 11am at Jensen and Jared's café, I asked Cyrus,

"Can you drop me off at a café in town for 11am, I'm meeting Logan there?"

"Do I know this Logan?"

"No...but if you're worried you can come in with me to meet him before leaving, I'm sure he'll drop me back home"

"Okay...but you'll have to show me where I'm going"

"Yeah I will do". We stayed in MacDonald's for a while longer, just talking. It was only 9am, as we did leave the house at 7am. Cyrus went off to the toilet and I leant back in the chair, looking out the window.

'Can we see you tomorrow?' the voice I heard in my head, I knew it was Trent. I had no idea how to reply, so just said out loud as if I was talking to myself,

"Why can't you just text me?"

'Really, Demons texting', I rolled my eyes and didn't reply. Cyrus came out of the bathroom and sat down opposite me again.

11am came and I was in Jensen and Jared's. Cyrus had spoken to Logan, over protective big brother! Jensen raised his eyebrows at me when I came in. Will have to tell him what happened, well in a fashion anyway.

"I'm..."

"Before you say anything Logan, can you be truthful to me and tell me whether or not you are a..." I said cutting him off, he replied cutting me off before I said Demon with,

"Yes"

One word, 'Yes', I smiled at him, he wouldn't look at me. I suppose he was ashamed, or worried that I wouldn't want to associate myself with him.

Angry maybe?

"Logan look at me"

"I'm sorry" he said,

"You've got nothing to be sorry for" I told him,

"I do, look at you Tam, you've got your leg in a cast, you were nearly killed...and it's all my fault"

"What is it with Demons and taking the blame?"

"That too...I should have told you"

"You bloody well should have told me, but I'm not mad at you Logan"

"You should be"

"I'm not"

"Are you going to enlighten me in telling me that you and the Sanchez's are actually friends?"

"No" I smiled,

"I didn't think so"

"Do you want a drink?"

"Yes please, you know my favourite", he got up and left to go to the counter, I saw Jensen look over at me. When Logan came back over with my hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin, it was only 11.20am but oh well.

"That guy at the counter wants to know what happened to you"

"I'll tell Jensen before we leave"

"His names Jensen?"

"Yeah, we're friends"

"You and the guy behind the counter"

"You're beginning to sound like Trent"

"What did Trent say?"

"It doesn't matter", I took a sip of my drink. We chatted for a little while longer. Nothing to do with the topic of Demons or anything like that!