Introduction

The world has advanced into a whole 'nother level of growth. Thanks to supernatural entities, humans have been able to acquire powers of all kinds. People have formed a society that has included things that most thought were fictional or that couldn't access our world. All this started back in 2025 when the 3rd World War ended. The ending chaos of the war brought promising peace was brought by an alliance of the great 3 powers, including a solid and unexpected partnership between the United States of America and the Russian Federation. This alliance would form what would be one of the greatest eras of peace this Earth had ever been blessed with.

There is something that came out of this alliance, Challenge X. Every 2 years, Russia and the U.S. choose High School students from the ages of 15-18 to participate. They are taken by ship or by plane to a coastal town in Scotland. Once everyone is there and is done with preparations, they will begin a vigorous journey throughout all of Europa. They are awaited by the treachery of corrupt monsters, criminals, and ghouls, along with the natural and artificial disasters to come. The finish line? Moscow, Russia. Of course, there are rules in place to make sure everything is fair.

Challenge X Rulebook, Updated 2085 by Agustin Garcia.

Rule #1: Any act of crime that involves the slaughter of civilians or competitor teams in the Challenge will not be tolerated, those who do anything relating to this rule will be disqualified and their actions will be put in their records.

Rule #2:Vandalism and Arson caused by defeating a cause of danger will not be condemned unless done on purpose, things will be covered up by the authorities of the area.

Rule #3:Contestants shall not start a fight with any civilian in a country, state, county, etc. unless provoked by them. If possible, contact the authorities first before initiating a battle.

Rule #4:This is not a vacation, yes you are given VISAs and currency to persist in the Challenge to survive but there is no fooling around. Stay professional, and don't take advantage of the situation, or else, disqualification will be required.

Rule #5:Each Challenge will commence every 2 years after the date of 2025, if done early, it is for a serious matter.

Rule #6:Choosing of students shall be precise, only the best or the worthy shall enter the Challenge. We will be at fault if we put any of the weaker students on the battlefield.

Rule #7:The authorities will not help the contestants survive, the teens in this event will be in charge of their living costs and what they do throughout the remainder of the time. All apologies if one or more of these teenagers is lost by a fatal disaster.

Rule #8:The attempt at going to Moscow through the likes of going through Northern Europe is discouraged, refrain from doing so...We beg of you.

This event was organized to keep calamity down for another 2 years, the areas outside of the Challenge domain and everything from then on after the Challenge is dealt with by legal workforces and militia from every nation on the planet. Now, what awaits us is the story of a group of precisely selected teenagers who will face this federal discord. Each of their point of view will be presented before they are given such news will be presented soon. Thank you for your patience...

End of Introduction

Loading...

Ready?

Set.

BEGIN!!!

January 15th, 2099.