Kyojuro x Listener Smut

You and Kyojuro shared tounge with eachother. "Mmn~" you let out. "Your so cute~" Kyojuro teased. "Aww I know~" you said with a wink. "Now you'll be even cuter when I'm thrusting inside of you hearing those beautiful moans~" Kyojuro whispered in your ear. "Oh yeah?~" you said raising a eyebrow as you both went back to sharing tounge.

After a while, Kyojuro was humping you, you hated it cause you and him had pants on. "Ahh~" "MmMn~" you both moaned. "Stop Teasing meee!~" you moaned as Kyojuro chuckled. "Okay baby~" Kyo said slowly undressing himself and you.

Soon you were both undressed . . .
Fully. "MmMmM Mmm!~" you whimpered feeling Kyojuros dick press against your pussy. Kyojuro started to give you hickeys. "J..Just fuck me.." You said as Kyojuro smirked, "you want me that bad?~" Kyojuro chuckled. "Your dicks teasing me stupi--- A~AH!" you moaned feeling kyojuros dick inserting into you. "So tight.~" Kyojuro teased slowly thrusting as your whimpered out pain. Soon you found pleasure in it and moaned, Kyojuro started to suck on your (Man tittes/Boobs) you moaned. "Your moans are music to my ears..~" Kyojuro teased, "F..Faster Please..!~" you moaned as Kyojuro did so.

After a while, You both came.

______________________________

Words: 209