🍃 Sanemi x Gyomei 🗿

I came up with this ship randomly.-

Sanemis POV:

I sat on gyomeis lap just to me him hard, But I don't think that'd work.

"Sanemi?" I heard Gyomei call "Yes?" I asked "What are you doing?" Gyomei said as I was secretly starting to move.

"N..-Nothing!" I said with a soft little moan.

Gyomeis POV:

I heard a moan, I ignored it already knowing what he wanted.

At some point his moans got louder as he grinded faster, I of course held back my moans.. But it was starting to get to me...

"J-Just Fuck me dammit!!" I heard Sanemi say, my eyes widened a bit.

"S-Sanemi no.. It's to early in our relationship for that.." I said

"P-Please! Kyojuro and Akaza did it and they were dating for three days!!" Sanemi said

But it was true.. Kyojuro and Akaza had sex three days in they're relationship.

Sanemis POV:

Why can't he just fuck me dammit?!

Timeskip

Gyomeis POV:

God damn you Sanemi..

That idiot took of my pants and boxers..

He took off his and sat on my dick.

We both moaned, But Sanemis was of course louder than mine.. my dick is big.. and thicker may I add.

Sanemis POV:

God damn! I felt good..!

It hurt but felt so damn good!

I started jumping up and down faster and faster, we both moaned as I went to full speed.

Gyomeis POV:

"S-Sanemi!!!~" I moaned it felt so good.. his walls clenched around my cock, he was tight but they're was no pain but I'm sure it hurt Sanemi a bit.

Soon we both came.

Sometime after Sanemi stumbled everywhere he went. It was funnier that ever.

Words: 287