( Tengen x Kyojuro SMUTT )

Kyojuros POV:

I woke up and my legs hurt, like bad and so did my back.- I was confused till I remembered.

-FlashBack-
*3rd person POV*

Kyojuros arms were pinned to the wall, "I told you to stop running around Kyojuro." Tengen said as his grip Tightened. "P-Please Tengen I'm sorry! I didn't mean to break your favorite dish!" Kyojuro said squirming as Tengen's grip Tightened preventing him from squirming any longer. "Sorry dosent fix the dish, dammit!" Tengen said taking off his T-Shirt "Please Tengen!!!" Kyojuro said with a soft whimper. "You need to learn your lesson." Tengen said with a smirk on his face.

"Please Tengenn!" Kyojuro begged as his shirt was ripped off, "MmM!~" Kyojuro moaned as Tengen started sucking on Kyojuros nipple playing with the other, soon Tengen swapped giving the other nipple the same treatment, sucking on one and playing with the other. "MmMmM!~" Kyojuro softly moaned.

Soon, Kyojuro and Tengen's pants along with they're Boxers. Tengen rubbed Kyojuros thigh the smacked leaving a red hand mark. "Ow!" Kyojuro whined, "Stop whining." Tengen said. They both started a heated make out.

"Now.~" Tengen said aligning himself up with Kyojuros entrance. "Ready? Cause I won't be easy." Tengen teased "Y..Yeah."  Kyojuro said before Tengen slammed into Kyojuro "aWwHh!~" Kyojuro moaned as Tengen repeated this for a while, Kyojuros legs were already giving in but he wasent fully broken . . . Yet.

"F..Faster..~" Kyojuro managed to moan out, and Tengen did so Kyojuro was now a moaning mess, the knot in his stomach was begging to break,
"Fasterrrr!!~" Kyojuro moaned, again Tengen did so. "HaH mAh..~ hAh HaH nGh NgHa!~" Kyojuro moaned at each thrust before cumming same with Tengen. After that Kyojuro passed out.

-end of flashback-
Kyojuros POV:

"Ohh..-" Kyojuro said "Morning Love how was last night?" Tengen asked walking in. "Great actually.." "you know it was a punishment right little slut?" Tengen teased.

_______________________

Words: 324