Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash

Start from the beginning

Sairaorg: Ah! Excellent! That was quite splendid to do today!

Sairaorg began to stand up and attempt to take off his earpiece, but he was soon stopped by the words and voice of Ryan.

Ryan: Hey Sairaorg. You still there?

Sairaorg: Huh? Yeah, I am.

Ryan: Good. Sit down. The crew may be done, but I'm not. I got a few more words to say.

???: Hey, what's going on?!

Sairaorg sat down in confusion, keeping his earpiece in.

Ryan: So, you want to sit here and run your mouth about my father like that? Fine. Let's talk about your father then, the Great King. How is he by the way? Oh wait. That's right.

Ryan leaned closer to the camera.

Ryan: Your father hates your guts because you weren't born with that Power of Destruction the Bael Clan holds. He even got the clan to help him disown his first wife and son for a new pair. How is that brother of yours anyway as well?

Sairaorg soon looked away and began to angrily shout. Ryan just gave a sneering smirk at him.

Sairaorg: Where are you Ryan?! Where are you?!

Ryan: Yeah. You wanna come and get me. Don't you, lion tamer?

Sairaorg: TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE AT! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!

Ryan: You know where to look. I'm right here.

Ryan immediately stood up and left his area, taking off his earpiece and tossing it. Meanwhile, Sairaorg aggressively took off his after standing up and threw it at his chair.

???: Oh crap! Someone hurry and cut this!

Soon, the camera cut the video interview, and the end came to the video itself.

Back with Team Gremory
Everyone looked away from Ravel's phone and took in what they saw. Rias covered her eyes and groaned while Akeno put her fingers to her lips.

Akeno: Oh my.

Rias: Ryan! Why must you do that?!

Issei: Shit. That got personal quick!

???: So that's one solution to the animosity of this crowd.

Issei: What the?!

Issei turned to see Chisato sitting with Tiamat.

Issei: What're you two doing here?!

Chisato: Watching the rating game for the sake of respect I have for Ryan.

Tiamat: I owe some things for one of the Devil Kings.

Chisato: Ajuka Beelzebub, isn't it?

Tiamat: Yep! Oh, and Hyoudou boy.

Issei: Hm?

Tiamat: I hope you remember what we talked about with Ddraig!

Issei: R-Right! Yea ma'am!

Tiamat: Good.

Everyone turned back to the center of the stadium. Which soon, the CATHARSIS began to play. Almost everyone began to boo loudly.

With Ryan Gremory Peerage
As the music began to play, some members of Ryan's peerage had some different emotions.

Shuna: The crowd is really....really booing us.

Lieselotte: That doesn't come to a surprise. Especially coming from the harsh commenting words of personal retaliation towards the next Great King and his family.