𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (end)

Athena was confused. Drista ran into a room. "Tch probably nothing. Don't mind her." Athena nodded. "Hi mom, this is my...girlfriend..." his mom pulled Athena into a hug, she could get use to this. Drista came out of the room holding a picture frame in her hand. "It's so wonderful to meet you Athena! Merry Christmas!" She stated happily. "Merry Christmas."

"Hi I am Clay's dad, you can just call me James." Athena nodded. "N-nice to meet you." She said scared. "Hold up give us a minute please." Clay stated brining her upstairs.

"Thena it's ok my dad is nothing like your dad I swear. It will be ok." Athena nodded. They shared a kiss. "Cmon." They lead back to everyone else. "Athena!" She looked at Dream's sister. She handed Athena the picture. She looked at in shook.

Clay was her childhood best friend....

"YOUR SHITTING ME- sorry excuse my language." Drista wheezed.

Athena hopped into Dream's arms and started making out with him. They broke apart. "Your my childhood best friend!" She stated going back to kissing him. Dream was shocked. His Athena, was his childhood friend...

"Ok lovebirds we get it." Sapnap stated. They broke apart giggling.

—————

PAROLAGE

Dream and Athena were living the best lives, Athena's dad was in jail for the rest of his life. They were all happy. Athena and drista became best friends.

—————

I AM SO SAD TO SAY THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK :(

See you in the next book.

Hint for next book: Disney world

THATS ALL I AM GIVING YOU. Guess you will have to wait an hour 🙄