𝑇𝑤𝑜

Athena sat in one of those fancy plane seats as she took off from Paris, France, where she lived all the way to Orlando. After 5 hours of flying she landed at a airport and got on a connecting flight. And after 6 more hours and 40 minutes she finally landed at the Orlando airport.

She got her luggage and waited for Sapnap. She went on her phone as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She saw Sapnap and hugged him. Sapnap smiled and hugged back.

Sapnap soon broke the hug. "This is clay and this George." "Athena she/her." They smiled. "We are both he/him." Clay stated. She nodded, they headed out of the airport. Once they got to the house Athena was shocked on how big it is. "God damn this house is big." "That's what she said." Sapnap but in

"Shut up." "Mmm no." Dream chuckled. They got inside and Athena put her bags in the guest room she will be staying in.

She wasn't going to lie. Dream was pretty attractive. His tan body, his dirty blonde hair that fits perfectly with his green eyes. Just then she heard scratching at her door. She opened it to be met with a small, furry friend. Patches. She smiled. Patches walked in the room and laid on her bed, ready for a nap. Patches closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Athena chuckled and unpacked. Knock. "Come in." Dream walked in the room. "What do you want for dinner?" "Uhh at least if it's not Sapnap cooking, I don't really care."

"We won't have a dinner if Sapnap's cooking." Dream chuckled. "Alright. Are tacos fine?" She nodded. Dream went out to cook. Has Athena finished Dream knocked again on her door. "Dinners done." Athena came out of the room and sat down at the table eating the food that the blonde made.