𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

TW (please stop reading the story because some of these TW'S are major parts of the story):
(Mentions) abuse
Truma
Swearing
Alcohol

Athena came to her cousins home feeling like she was going to die of laughter. She walked to were her cousin and friends were sitting. "BITCH." "Omg what happened now?" Sapnap asked. "I was out and I was waiting in line to get ice cream and this girl behind me got ROBBED." "Why didn't you do anything?" Dream asked.

"I was over on the bench."

"NO." Sapnap said sternly.

"But the robber looked in the lady's wallet, saw nothing and walked out." She stated laughing louder.

"The fuck?" George asked laughing. "Anyways I got everyone ice cream. George you seem like a strawberry and chocolate guy so I got you that, Sapnap I know you like brownie batter, and clay I got you vanilla." She stated passing out all the ice cream.

She got herself a strawberry and chocolate ice cream and they all ate. "I am going to head in for a early night." Athena stated. Everyone nodded saying goodnight.

———————

"Fucking bitch. You fucking brat. I know you're hiding. Come out wherever you are." Her dad walked into a room. "Come out~" her dad walked into the room she was in.

"I know you're in here~" her dad chuckled. She hid in the closet terrified for her life. "Come out bitch. I know you are in the closet." She didn't move.

Her dad chuckled and opened the closet. "You should have listened to me." He took a empty alcohol bottle and smashed it on her head.

Athena woke up terrified. She looked around. She was safe. She heard a soft knock at her door. She checked the clock. 3:17 am. Who would be up at this hour? She opened the door. Clay hugged her. "I heard you from my room what happened?" She tried to speak but she is non- verbal. All he got was a whimper. "Hey it's ok. I am going to go get nick ok?" Athena nodded.

Nick soon came in the room. She signed, another nightmare. Nick nodded. "It's ok thena." Clay sat also comforting the girl. Hawkeye? "Sure come on."

Clay and Athena sat cuddling. Athena needed comfort and clay was there for her. Nick turned on the desired show and they watched as kate bishop and Clint Barton went on this adventure.

2 episodes in and the 2 people who were cuddling fell asleep. Nick smiled softly. Going back to his room and falling asleep.