Volume 1 - XXIV

<< chapter 24 >>

~ Seven words ~

 । तुझपे मरके ही तो, मुझे जीना आया है ।

तुझपे मरके ही तो, मुझे जीना आया है
...........

तू रात दीवानी , मैं जर्द सितारा

🎶: Tere sang yaara

________________

2 months later

Everything had streamlined. Hiya was better now and was also off to college soon after. Ishan was all over the media and was discussed among the selectors for a permanent place in the team.

Pandattva was recovering speedily and was now safe from the risk of another attack or any other illness. He was still being taken care of very strictly and was kept restricted to various Indian dishes by all the members of the family, especially Hiya.

Hiya had asked Dev to give her some space during the shooting of the serial and he'd respected it. There was a reason behind this. Hiya and Ishan used to call each other almost every day now. They knew each other so much more now than six months back. Dev had interrupted and warned her saying Ishan wasn't a good man.

Hiya was friendly and sweet to all, but when someone interfered in her personal matters without her consent, she lost her mind. She was lethal then.

Hiya had just reached her hostel room and freshened up. It was twelve-thirty at night, she was late. She called Veer first and then her mother to confirm whether Pandattva was following the diet prescribed by the doctor.

She then saw Ishan's text he had sent two hours ago asking how was her day going. She texted him back and apologised for a late reply. Just some seconds later, she smiled seeing the name of the caller.

"Cannot sleep?" She asked chucking.

"I've heard that someone has signed two films with both Shahrukh and Salman Khan." Ishan said from the other side.

"News travels fast. Well yes, I am. All of this is so exciting and new. I've always wished to be in the glam world. Plus my studies are going well. So I'm really happy."