Volume 1 - XIX

<< chapter 19 >>

~ Realisation ~

Sometimes, the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life

~Ishan Arora

___________________

1 month later.

Hiya and Ishan started having calls  everyday for the project. But other than the project, they talked other things as well. The India series ended on a good note, with Ishan getting attention all over the world and he was already a star in the country.

After the whole picture incident, they had avoided any social meeting or even having calls when there were people around. They even unfollowed each other on social media.

But that didn't stop their growing feelings towards each other. Hiya till date mentioned Ishan how his views on dating and love is so wrong. And honestly, Ishan loved it. He wasn't known for having patience or anybody going against him. But Hiya was doing exactly that. She was different. She was special, the word had very less mention in Ishan's life. It was only his mother and sister.

Unknowingly, Hiya too was getting attached to the man she thought she would hate. After being blamed twice and even the whole picture fiasco, she should've been angry at him. But it seemed almost impossible. She would open the news paper, it had Ishan all over it, she opened social media, it had all of reels and posts on Ishan, his beauty, his style, his game. She went outside, various advertisement shoots of him were on the hoardings.

There was just a small line remaining between Hiya in her sane mind and one of Ishan's fangirls who'd lost it all and only wished to get married to him.

She wished that line didn't fade...

****

It was finally the Indian Premier League time. Though Ishan had played a few matches in the previous season, but he was kept a huge time as a substitute. But after what he did in the few matches for India, he was the highest bid of the auction in the present year.

Nervousness was common even amongst the greatest players at the beginning. The Arora family sat on their seats, eyes glued to the television. So did Ishan's fans, which was one-fourth of the Indian cricket fans.

Sunil, Uttara and Veer had gone to the stadium to support Ishan.

'Where is she?' Ishan wondered not spotting Hiya in his group of friends.

He went onfield as an opener.

It rained fours and sixes from his bat.