[37] LIKE HIS BROTHER [37]

Remember to vote & comment! <3

-

花札

-

(i'm not heartless, writing the last two chapters broke my heart too and i am actually considering releasing another rindou ff 😭 not anytime soon though, i'm still considering and i'll be focusing more onto the ran and sanzu ff once this is finished 🙏)

(oh and new book cover btw)

— izana's pov —

y/n already went to her room, i was about to lock the car but i saw something stuck between the drivers and the passenger seat.. it was shining.

i put my hand to pull it out, and to my surprise it was the necklace.

y/n told me that rindou got it fixed for her and gave it to her before he was shot.... she must've forgot it here.

i'll just bring her the necklace.. and then i'll put it back onto her neck, and it's going to stay on her forever.

i went towards her room and knocked at the door before opening it up myself "y/n, you forgot your necklace-" i cut myself off when i saw her sitting on her bed, her head buried into her palms, small hiccups escaping her lips.

"y/n?" i sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around while pulling her into a hug... the situation with rindou must really bother her.

"izana-" her voice broke. "shh, calm down" i removed her hair from her neck, i put the necklace back on her as an attempt to calm her down a bit.

she calmed down for a few seconds when she noticed the necklace, she quickly started to cry again though..

she threw her head into my chest and sobbed out "no.. you'll leave me and you won't want me to have your necklace anymore!-"

"what are you talking about?... y/n, i'd never-" i stopped mid sentence when i saw something in front of her.. i picked it up.

it was a pregnancy test, and it was positive.

a smile made its way up to my face "you're pregnant..?"

no... hold on.

— flashback —

i quickly broke the kiss and pulled out to release on top of her body.

i glared down at her, looking at my liquid on her chest and stomach.

"let's- let's come together, y/n"

i could feel her releasing onto my cock, i pulled out and proudly watched myself pouring my liquid onto her behind.

she let out a long whine as she released, i could feel myself twitching as well.